[BY DESIGN] [V] Vampire gets bad moodlet for eating plasma fruit salad

by DeadShade21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [V] Vampire gets bad moodlet for eating plasma fruit salad

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I do not like to say it, but I believe in the programming of the vampirers is a mistake!

My vampire does not tolerate the plama-furit-salad, but the vampire is to be?

He will be badly off.

Can someone help me?

Message 1 of 39 (13,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [BY DESIGN] [V] Vampire gets bad moodlet for eating plasma fruit salad

[ Edited ]
Hero

This has been confirmed as not bug on the officials

SimQARobo wrote:

From SimGuruNinja: "Plasma fruit salad is still human food, even though vamps find it very nourishing compared to other human foods. So they'll still think it's a great dish, but the fact that it's human food will still cause them to get sick.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 39 (15,476 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] Vampire gets bad moodlet for eating plasma fruit salad

★ Guide

I have this issue too. There is a thread on the OF's where SimGuruNick talks about the fact they are looking into this

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/910870/dine-out-and-vampire#latest

Message 2 of 39 (13,148 Views)

Re: Vampire gets bad moodlet for eating plasma fruit salad

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 39 (13,121 Views)

Vampire not eating plasma fruit salad

★★★ Newbie

It seems like the vampires aren't eating the plasma fruit salad. They say it's disgusting or nauseating no matter the quality of the plasma fruit. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a glitch. Also, there are no instructions for the vampire game. It doesn't really instruct you on how to make higher quality food, plasma packs, and also greater ways to advance them in vampire stages besides reading the vampire encyclopedias. 

Message 4 of 39 (13,057 Views)

Re: Vampire not eating plasma fruit salad

Hero

Hi @jstanberry24

merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 39 (13,049 Views)

Re: Vampire not eating plasma fruit salad

★★★ Newbie

It does teach you how to make plasma packs your sim just has to read the vampire books. You just turn frogs into the packs or purchase them on the computer.

Message 6 of 39 (13,023 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampire gets bad moodlet for eating plasma fruit salad

★ Apprentice

I too have this issue.  It appears that Plasma salad is bad for both regular SIMs and Vampire SIMs.  Plasma packs and Plasma fruit are not the answer because they offer very little in nutrition.  To drink nicely from someone offers some help, but to take a deep drink makes enemies.  It seems to me that the Plasma Salad should satisfy the thirst for a Vampire.

Message 7 of 39 (13,013 Views)

Re: [BY DESIGN] [V] Vampire gets bad moodlet for eating plasma fruit salad

[ Edited ]
Hero

This has been confirmed as not bug on the officials

SimQARobo wrote:

From SimGuruNinja: "Plasma fruit salad is still human food, even though vamps find it very nourishing compared to other human foods. So they'll still think it's a great dish, but the fact that it's human food will still cause them to get sick.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 39 (15,477 Views)

Plasma Fruit Salad Bug ?

★★★★★ Guide

Plasma Fruit Salad seem to make my Vampire vomit. I do have Withered Stomach for Weakness but it says for human food and Plasma Fruit Salad isn't a human food.. I'm confused ..

Origin keeps game updated

all Ep/Gp/Sp

mod - temx-alwaystesting

Message 9 of 39 (12,930 Views)

Re: Plasma Fruit Salad Bug ?

Champion (Retired)

A little searching would have found a similar thread where it was posted that this is the way it should be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 10 of 39 (12,925 Views)