Re: Unmodded Lots Are Saving To The Library As If They Are Modded

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Guide

I've been playing this game for over 6 years...why all of the sudden do I have this problem?  I am doing the same things I have been doing to 6 years

Message 41 of 60 (581 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nuke615 YOu have several photos in that house. It's by design that those flag the house as cc

I merged your post with the main thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 60 (561 Views)

Re: Buildings wrongly marked as cc on consoles

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

what do you mean pictures of ref and photos?  You mean a photo taken of a flower arrangement and hung on a wall is recognized by the game as being a cc?  This is the only pic of a flower arrangement I have hung...I also have prints from the telescope and microscope throughout the house, but those never cause a problem...this gnome photo is the only one I hung (and only recently).  Are these what may be counted as cc by the game?  I'll try testing this by putting that flower arrangement pic back into a sims inventory and will update this post if it works

Message 43 of 60 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nuke615 I didn't check what was on the picture but that was one room that had 4 photos of so (one is behind some furniture towards the bottom of the wall) but yes, any photo you take or painting you do by reference is seen as cc.

Please see solutiuon post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 60 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Just tested the lot by opening an older save.  It was indeed the pictures of the flower arrangements that are recognized as custom content if you display/hang them on a wall.  My issue is resolved. Thanks Crin....I didnt know one of those photos were behind furniture (where was it hidden? screenshot please? I tried looking but cant find the hidden one)...this explains why after removing the visible one off the wall I was still getting the cc issue when trying to save to the library.  I hung all the paintings (masterpieces, etc) that were created by my sims, and they are not causing any issues for me.  I'll be deleting that lot from the gallery until its fixed.

Message 45 of 60 (530 Views)

Hero
@Nuke615 I didn't take a screenshot. It's in the same room as the others. I think it was a dresser or something. Something that's against the wall.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 60 (521 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks...still cant find it though lol.  But it's ok...I got the lot working correctly and will upload the 6.0b version after some testing.  Cheers!

Message 47 of 60 (515 Views)

gallery flagging build as cc, no cc build items in mods folder

★★★ Guide

PRODUCT: SIMS 4

PLATFORM: PC

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH

HOW OFTEN DOES THE BUG OCCUR: 50-99%

CURRENT GAME VERSION #: 1.84.171.1030

WHAT PACKS DO i HAVE: All but Menswear - bust the dust is disabled

STEPS: HOW CAN WE FIND THE BUG OURSELVES?

I'm not sure - I built a house w/no mods or build cc, but it is marking as cc on the gallery

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE BUG OCCURS? The gallery will flag your build as cc even if you don't have any build cc in your mods folder. 

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO SEE? I expect the gallery to not flag my build as cc when I don't even use paints or have any cc build items installed.

HAVE YOU INSTALLED ANY CUSTOMIZATION WITH THE GAME, E.G. CUSTOM CONTENT OR MODS. Not now I've removed them, but no matter what I do the build remains flagged as cc.I've tried disabling mods, taking my entire mods folder out of the game, saving the lot and placing it in a diff save, but nothing works.

DID THIS ISSUE APPEAR AFTER A SPECIFIC PATCH OR CHANGE YOU MADE TO YOUR SYSTEM: yes!

PLEASE DESCRIBE THE PATCH OR CHANGE YOU MADE: This began directly after the latest My Wedding Stories patch.

The lot is listed on the gallery as No CC Mossy Lane

Message 48 of 60 (490 Views)

Re: gallery flagging build as cc, no cc build items in mods folder

Hero
@MadameNordica Did you use custom pictures or paintings (not sure if that's what you mean by paints) ? Can't test your lot right now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 60 (454 Views)

Re: gallery flagging build as cc, no cc build items in mods folder

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrict yes, that is exactly what I meant by paints. I did not use any paintings dl from the gallery - I've experience in that issue, but this is entirely different and strange - Thank you Crinrict!

Message 50 of 60 (441 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help