Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Can't place objects on balcony in apartment

by pepperjax1230

Original Post

Re: Can't place furniture on deck of Pinecrest Apartments?

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict 
there have been more issues besides the balcony glitch voiced in this thread. apologies for shedding light on other issues but at this point clearly nobody at EA has even noticed or addressed any of the issues. Just don’t want the multiple broken elements players are experiencing to fall on deaf ears over hundreds of threads.

Message 41 of 85 (1,554 Views)

Re: Can't place furniture on deck of Pinecrest Apartments?

Hero
@aquamarinekatty I haven't had a chance to read everything, it's just too much but this of course goes for everyone in this thread.

As you can see, issues just go overlooked if they are placed in a random thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 85 (1,537 Views)

Dot.: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Can't place objects on balcony in apartment

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I need this balcony ;] Please EA fix this Standard smile

Message 43 of 85 (1,429 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue. No mods or CC installed. 

Message 44 of 85 (1,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same. I tried it with a family. Trying right now without one. Can't place items, change floor, anything. I know I saw a Simmer do it in pre-release play on YouTube so it should be an easy fix. I have no mods or CC.

BTW: Try bulldozing this apartment. The ENTIRE thing disappears! Not the building, but the floors and walls.. It's not at all like City Living.

Message 45 of 85 (1,371 Views)

★★★ Novice
@pwcreations I am having the same exact issue!!
Message 46 of 85 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have the same issue. I can't put anything on the balcony.

Message 47 of 85 (1,280 Views)

Re: Balcony Glitch?

★★★★ Novice

some issues don't come up till after a game is released...I think they did an awesome job on this even with the very few bugs we've encountered, and when there is a glitch/bug they address it right away

Message 48 of 85 (1,435 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Since the new update delete all the CC, i dont know why this is happening. In lilsimsies video the balcony worked but know it said that i cannot make changes outside owned area. It really bugs me 

Message 49 of 85 (1,181 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@bttrflies25 i somewhat agree, but it’s been like 3 days and we haven’t heard from anyone regarding this. I’ve reported bugs here, on insta, on Facebook, tweeted to the gurus. And it’s all just falling on deaf ears. Maybe they’re attempting to fix it but like a little “hey guys we’re working on this issue, will give more info when we know something” ya know?

Message 50 of 85 (1,340 Views)