Award Ceremony? Acting Career

by gaia69noche

Original Post

Award Ceremony? Acting Career

★★★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

So I joined the Acting Career with one of my sims and I'm getting all these awards in my family's inventory, am I missing some kind of Award Ceremony? Or they are suppose to just pop into my inventory? I tried to find answers in the Lesson logs but it seems not to be updated for 'Get Famous'.

Thank you guys for the help.

Message 1 of 14 (101,865 Views)

Re: Award Ceremony? Acting Career

Champion (Retired)

Some Awards you just get. Awards for acting you need to attend the award ceremony to get and you must accept them (click microphone)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 14 (101,836 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But there aren't any ceremony, when I travel to the lounge. I'm not even sure how the whole Ceremony thing goes really. All I remember is a small note on the side saying something about 'Sundays @ 7pm' and that's it. I'm not sure if that's the invite TO the ceremony or not. =/ Maybe I can find something on youtube........

Message 3 of 14 (101,822 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The ceremony are at the hottest spot in town not the lounge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 14 (101,819 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, that was the spot I did travel to. Studio PBP (Hottest Spot in Town) Lot: Lounge.

Message 5 of 14 (101,819 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Then just go in sit down and see if the announcer mentions your name.

Message 6 of 14 (101,814 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I travel to the lot and nothing at all happens. Is there anyone else that can answer these questions?
Message 7 of 14 (101,806 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Did you go inside?

Message 8 of 14 (101,802 Views)

★★★★ Novice
lol. yes
Message 9 of 14 (101,800 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Then it is just a matter of waiting until it starts at 7 pm You can order a drink at the bar while you wait then take a chair in front of the stage.

Message 10 of 14 (101,791 Views)