Re: Assign Attire to Bars and Lounges

by MzMelonz

Original Post

Assign Attire to Bars and Lounges

★★★★ Guide

Hi Simmers! 

I am not sure if this is already a thing or not, because I don't have all of the packs. However, it would be cool if we could assign attire for bars and lounges, just like we can do for restaurants. This way, when we travel with NPC Sims, their attire will automatically change to that lot's assignment.

I hope to see this in the future! Thanks, Devs for all you do. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,374 Views)

★ Guide
@MzMelonz Good idea!
Message 2 of 9 (1,348 Views)

Champion

@MzMelonz When you have the Expansion Pack 'Get Together' installed you will be able to find the assigned attire for mixologists in CAS. You could even have your Sims wear it when you use the cheat 'cas.fulleditmode'. 

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 9 (1,334 Views)

★ Guide
@Trismagistos You're right, but clubs only affect their members; instead, a lot assignment would affect every sim who attends that place.
Message 4 of 9 (1,316 Views)

★ Guide

This is a good idea! And it's a very simple thing to add

Message 5 of 9 (1,296 Views)

Champion

@MzMelonz Hi!  I also think it's a good idea.  If you're not opposed to using mods, I've seen a couple that will add lot traits that assign a dress code.  Just be aware that some mods may cause issues with your game, so make sure you research them and maybe test them in a separate save so you don't mess up anything in a game you care about.  I use an LGBT mod that assigns hotspots where LGBT sims will gather.  The lot traits also assigns a dress code so NPCs show up in their party outfits.  So far I haven't experienced any technical issues.  However, during gameplay, I've had some NPC sims die from extreme heat and cold because they wouldn't change out of their darn party clothes. :-O

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 6 of 9 (1,281 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Trismagistos sounds cool! Thank you
Message 7 of 9 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Marinuttonen Thank you! I think so, as well.
Message 8 of 9 (1,265 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@JonaO703 Aww, thank you so much for this also.
Message 9 of 9 (1,264 Views)