Re: Asking for Help with Batuu First Order & Resistance Uniforms (They Don't

by Tkilroy36

Original Post

Asking for Help with Batuu First Order & Resistance Uniforms (They Don't Unlock)

★★★★★ Apprentice

One of my Sims is now a Sargent in the First Order, however, none of the First Order uniforms have unlocked for her. Another of my Sims is a high level in the Resistance and no uniforms have unlocked for him either. 
They show up in the choices but still have the lock on them. Am I missing something I'm supposed to do or trying to access them in the wrong place? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (1,640 Views)

★ Guide

Hi, u don't mention whether u use mods or not, sometimes mods are the cause of the problems, if u have mods move the mods folder to another location and delete the localthumbcache.package file (i always delete this file b4 i play 1st time after every update, so it can create a new 1 with that update).  if u don't have mods then just delete package file, then try it to see if it works. 

Don't no if u already make backups of your saves, but its also a good idea make a backup of theses folders- 'saves','tray' & 'recorded videos','screenshots' 'custom music' if u have anything in them b4 u do any tests, repairs or reinstalls

If the above didn't work, the other next step is usually repairing the game, cause sometimes an update can cause a problem in game and have to repair to fix it. Personally i don't like the repair step in fixing the game, 1 time i had to repair and origin kept failing at verify step in each pack and failed dl, then kept repeating. I had to sign out and delete origin and redownload it.

I also don't like the reinstall option to fix problems either, again i was told to do a reinstall and i had a hard time reinstalling a few packs, but as b4 i think that could've been an origin dl problem as well

So repairing and reinstalling is at your own decision, hopefully u don't have to do it, to get it to work.

u know the old saying 'don't shoot the messenger' just giving you the options to use.

take care, hope you get it working

Message 2 of 4 (1,621 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the reply, Tkilroy. 
While I do play with a mod (Mcc), I had removed it, deleted my localthumbcache & have since actually had to uninstall Sims4 & Origin (thanks to patch issues). 
Unfortunately, I still don't have access to any of the uniforms my Sim should, so I ended up leaving Batuu, most likely forever. I've since started playing Get to Work - got abducted by aliens for the first time yesterday. 

Thank you again for taking time to reply! Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (1,567 Views)

Champion

@gwenleah   Sorry I spotted your question so late. But the uniforms for the first order and resistance should be found in your Sims inventory. These are boxed and by clicking the box the option to wear the uniform becomes available. I hope your Sim will visit Batuu another time. 

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 4 (1,558 Views)