Re: Need help moving in sim

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: Asking Sims to Move in

★ Apprentice

Me and my sims partner is at level 8 of our relationship. We’re married , I also tried flirty and friendly actions and i still don’t see the option 

Message 11 of 67 (2,665 Views)

Re: Asking Sims to Move in

I'm not having issues (as of now.) But, does it have to be strictly a romance or can it also be a bit of a friendship/ bitter relationship 2 for them to move in because i think i found a young sim but, it's too hard to tell some times. Wish you could add an elder icon or something. Anyways, just making Sure, don't feel like making a whole post on this.

Message 12 of 67 (2,534 Views)

Need help moving in sim

I know I've already asked this but, i forgot and can't find the original post. Anyways i found a npc sim wondering around and I'm 99% certain that she's not an elder. Anyways, i had one of my sims, thats not in a romantic relationship with anyone, flirt with her and  picked secret crush. Not sure if it has to be a pure, romantic relationship or it can have a bit of friendship/ rivalry to it.

Message 13 of 67 (2,531 Views)

Hero

Hi @whackywhippet234 

Your post is now merged in the same thread you posted before. If you click on a user name it will lead you to the user's profile where you will see badges, statistics and a list of their posts. That's how I found your post. I clicked on your user name Standard smile

Do you want to move in an NPC?

• The NPC has to be young.
  • Your playable Sim will have to stablish a relationship with the NPC and it doesn't matter if it's romantic, friendly or confrontational.
  • As soon as the relationship reaches level 4 look into flirty actions and there you will find the Proposal event.
  • After the engagement your Sim will be able to marry the NPC.
  • The NPC will automatically move in to your household as soon as they get married.
  • You will be able to promote the NPC to an empty playable Sim slot whenever you want.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 14 of 67 (2,515 Views)

@SalixCat alright, thx. And my sim is currently proposing to the other sim. I didn't see it at first so i clicked more options, flirty and then, the option was there for me.  So excited for her to become part of my family. Young npcs are so rare to find since elders are everywhere.

Message 15 of 67 (2,505 Views)

@SalixCat also, can i find a list of my post on a phone because, i can't seam to find it on mine.

Message 16 of 67 (2,503 Views)

Hero
@whackywhippet234 you need to tap on the user name to open the profie and turn your phone to landscape mode to be able to see the list of posts.

Message 17 of 67 (2,490 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SalixCat how do i turn it to landscape mode? 

Edit: nvm it was so easy and i kinda feel dumb not knowing it. Thanks.

Message 18 of 67 (2,466 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

No problem @whackywhippet234 I wasn't clear on my previous post.

I should have said something like hold your device horizontally to rotate your screen to landscape mode Standard smile

Message 19 of 67 (2,450 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SalixCat np. Also, i accidenly had them divorce because i wasn't looking and now, she's been removed from my family. I'm having him marry her again and see if she will come back on the family portrait.

Edit: it worked and zoe is now a playable charcter. So, don't worry if you accidently have them divorce. You can have them remarry each other. It takes a while though.... :/

Message 20 of 67 (2,431 Views)