Re: Asking Sims to Move in

by Shawna5421

Original Post

Re: Need help moving in sim

★★★★ Expert

@AmazingBayamax Just tap the sim and on the lower left side of your screen you will see a box with the name of the sim, then you have to tap the symbol above the name & you will see who that friend is.

Message 31 of 67 (2,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA games agent and all sims mobile player,

i have a question. My move in request to another player was accepted. However, I currently do not have available playable sim slot. Will this sim still come to my household once I retire one? But it will take some time. Is there any limit time to get that new sim?

Message 32 of 67 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem 

Message 33 of 67 (1,877 Views)

Hero

@Aashi1117 

Thie message saying "Who's the new Sim in town?" will expire and be automatically deleted from your inbox 5 days from the moment you receive it. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 34 of 67 (1,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes

Message 35 of 67 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Noo sadly I have 3 married sims and only 1 sim had their spouse automatically move in as a npc 

I bought 3 separate houses with 2 full rooms for each house and I cannot ask the spouse to move in for the 2 other characters 

I took the advice and emptied a slot for an active character and tried to see if I could then move in the spouse. However then the option went away. There’s no longer and option to even ask the spouses to move in to an empty house.. the only person living there is the married spouse .. yeah there’s a problem idk what it is though 

Message 36 of 67 (1,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234  I’m just wondering if you know whether this would work with a retired Sim of my own. I made a huge mistake and had this one Sim, who was retired living in the house, divorced. For various reasons I felt the promoted NPC I married her to was miserable with her. So I finally thought, why am I pushing this, their lives are almost over, just let them be happy. Let him go to parties, meet other Sims, live it up, and she can be left alone. 
It happened so fast I didn’t have time to think about what might happen.
First of all I meant for Her to Divorce Him, not the other way around. She was my original Sim and had built everything he, this promoted NPC, was enjoying. He should have been the one to leave. She had to have started the relationship.But he did it. 
And she got kicked out of the house. Yup. She got kicked out of her own house. I feel very strongly about this Sim, she started it all, and now she’s walking the streets alone at night HOMELESS. It’s just awful. Her name is Jayleen. 
I won’t even talk to her, which makes the whole thing worse, because I’m afraid it will cement her status in the game, and I just want her to retire peacefully. She’s already an elder. It’s been about 7 weeks now. 
Do you think I could marry her, have her move in and start over like you did, even though she’s an elder? Because I’m really starting to get worried that she might not ever leave. And she’s special to me, but I’d prefer not to be constantly reminded of a bad decision I made eons ago. I would just like to have her back in the house. If she has to stay forever fine. I can make her passive, I’d also love to be able to play her again and set things right. Just not wandering all by herself every night homeless in the dark!

Does anyone else have one of their Sims walking the streets at night alone? What do you do?

Message 37 of 67 (1,623 Views)

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 Retired Sims can't marry as they can never be active again. Does she appear as a contact on the husband's contact tab? She should then disappear from the game the moment you retire the husband.

Message 38 of 67 (1,584 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SalixCat  Yes, I think she did when he was still here, but he’s long gone now. She was retired and he was active, and I had been meaning to divorce them, and I knew I couldn’t do that anymore, or at least I didn’t think I could. And then this suddenly came up and I didn’t realize it was from him. It was a really quick interaction. I’ve done it once before it’s not that long. And by the time it was over she was gone. And then she started walking the streets, like an NPC. She also ballroom dances every once in a while at the Treasure Hunt. Quite a few Sims do. It seems to be the new thing. But I’m really concerned that she’s not going to leave. I don’t want or need her to leave, but she can’t be walking the streets. As long as she has a home I’m good. Maybe NPCs do. But really I’d rather not have to see her out of house and home.

I just noticed a feature, Insert video. Does that work?

59A3F2A6-161F-4447-B9D3-D71F7A844FFA.jpeg

Message 39 of 67 (1,571 Views)

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 Insert video is not working. We always suggest that you upload your videos for example to YouTube and share the link to the video here.

Message 40 of 67 (1,569 Views)