Re: April 5th 2021 – Wash n’ fold STS (rerun)

by SalixCat

Original Post

April 5th 2021 – Wash n’ fold STS (rerun)

Hero

Anyone who completed this STS last time won’t see the event. Players who haven’t completed the event will resume with the same number of prizes they had last time. Everyone will start with 0 Sweet Treat and Royal Tokens however.

Event duration has been reduced from 15 to 11 days. Therefore, the price of the boxes has also been reduced to help players get all the rewards.

Wash n fold STS rerun_1.png

Wash n fold STS rerun_2.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 5 (519 Views)

Hero

I think I’m missing couple of sweet boxes and 6 royal boxes, going to make money with this rerun (and probably also get the grand prizes.) 😄

I was looking forward to unlocking last colors of the rug but I realized today that it’s the rug from the other laundry STS. 😆

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (489 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Just had some time to post here about this re-run event. I encountered system issues which affected my game in the first run of this event. What happened was that I didn't get the grand prizes (washing machine & clothesline) eventhough I was able to open all the treat boxes.

To my surprise, when I opened my game this time around thinking that I needed to play again to get said prizes (11 Days mind you!), I got a pop-up showing on my screen telling me I got the washing machine & clothesline. 

I'm happy for now 😎

#StaySafe

#HappySimming

p.s. Good luck to those who haven't finished the event last time. Hope you get all the prize items! 

Message 3 of 5 (360 Views)

Hero
@dissenterjasmine What a relief 🙂 Enjoy your rewards!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 5 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I know, right!?! Glad EA fixed the glitch issue last time & also doing the rerun for those who weren't able to get all the prize items AND for those who missed this event. Guess they corrected this error (even if it happened like 2 yrs ago in Nov 2019!), they maybe saw the reported issues even now.

I thought it was a waste of my time & energy when the system issue happened. I was super disappointed. If I remember correctly I sent an in-game help ticket but unfortunately nobody from that end had a resolution during that time. 

#StaySafe

#HappySimming 😎

Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)