Appliances place on very edge of countertops

by inebrieight

Original Post

Appliances place on very edge of countertops

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In buy mode, place a coffee maker on a regular counter or at a 45° angle on a corner counter
What happens when the bug occurs? It looks like my appliances are about to fall off the counter or are actually partially hanging off the counter.
What do you expect to see? Appliances properly placing on countertops with adequate space before reaching the edge of the counter.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

N/a
Message 1 of 6 (279 Views)

Re: Appliances place on very edge of countertops

Hero
Moving this to general info as feedback

Tagging @EA_Mai for it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (253 Views)

★★ Expert
another example is the ice cream maker. i don't remember if it's ever been any different.
Message 3 of 6 (246 Views)

★★★ Novice
My microwave did the same thing actually. On the counter's corner. I'd definitely love that to get fixed.
Message 4 of 6 (240 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks for the feedback - really appreciated! Taking note of it to forward it to the Studio Standard smile

Happy simming!
-Mai
Message 5 of 6 (225 Views)

★★ Expert
thank you, @EA_Mai!
Message 6 of 6 (222 Views)