Re: Any idea to get the celebrity tiles back?

by Ferrenzig

Original Post

Any idea to get the celebrity tiles back?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi currently i have 5 global superstar sims in played sims. 1 of them had gotten the celebrity tile in november last year in real time. He had moved to a new game after becoming the global superstar in the previous game. And he lost it in the new game as the sims are not allowed to carry anything in their inventory to the library with sim household. Everything had been reset, so he was not able to bring his celebrity tile with him to a newly created game.

In this new game, I added 3 more sims from another old saved game, 2 of them became global superstars together and the other one became 4 star celebrity. I never use cheats for skill, level, and money. So it took long time to put them on top celebrity level at least 2 weeks in real time. 2 Of them got married and got 2 baby boys. Also i got a new male sim from other simmer and he became 5 star celebrity too. But I got some random bugs in this game. So I had my all played sims move into an empty lot and put down their celebrity tiles. After that, i saved them and the lot in the library. I opened the lot and my all household in the newly created game. all names of my celeb sims were disappeared as soon as they picked up the tiles from the lot. So far, up to 4 sims lost their celebrity tiles.

Is there a way to get their own celebrity tiles back? I'd like to keep their own celebrity tiles wherever they go. I tried to get the celebrity tile using buydebug cheat but there was no way to make the tile recognize my sims’ names. If it was made by design, won’t it be possible to add the feature that the sims are allowed to recreate it only for the global superstar sims in the future patch? Thank you.

Message 1 of 18 (14,994 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got to save them saving the lot and importing it in the new saves, same tactic i use to keep collectibles, i have kind of a museum.

Anyway some of the tiles kept the inscription from one save to another, but not my main character (i have the memories of my past wifes tho.... But not my own.). I tried everything, gaining up to 5 fame three times and won´t generate another tile. I find funny how i can regenarate the graves of my enemies importing them and killing them again but no way i can recover my glory Frown

Message 2 of 18 (14,783 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So finally i got a solution from somebody in the forums. I tried and worked:

"First to book a celebrity cleanse if you have already purchased some fame perks.
Second quit the spotlight.
Third use this cheat: traits.remove_trait trait_Hidden_Fame_CelebrityTileAchieved
Then step into the spotlight.
Finally cheat your sim into a 5 star celebrity and tah-dah you get a new tile!"

Just one note.... active testingcheats or u are doing it twice XD

Message 3 of 18 (14,753 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ferrenzig Thank you kindly.. still works as of April 2020.
Message 4 of 18 (12,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ferrenzig for some reason that cheat isn't working for me... maybe because of a game update? nonetheless my sim is a master actress right now and can't complete the aspiration to place a celebrity tile because i've already done it. when i go to starlight boulevard my tile isn't there anymore though and its not in my inventory so idk
Message 5 of 18 (10,393 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Still working for me and I've found a way to do it without a Celebrity Cleanse which wipes out all your status you've achieved.  Standard smile

Message 6 of 18 (10,303 Views)

Champion

@Ferrenzig Thanks for sharing! This worked perfectly. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 7 of 18 (9,597 Views)

★ Novice

I tried everything with cheats and debug and couldn't get anything to work. Eventually I ended up making new sims with the same names then cheating their celebrity status with MC command center, placed the tiles, then deleted the sims from the world.. you can't tell the difference as long as their name is on it

Message 8 of 18 (7,684 Views)

@Ferrenzig Finally, a simmer who's helpful hints that were actually helpful. Great work, Ferrenzig.
Message 9 of 18 (6,711 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

actually its even easier that ferrenzig says.it can be done in three easy steps (four if you don,t have testingccheats enabled)

1- demote to 4 star

2-  use cheat: traits.remove_trait trait_Hidden_Fame_CelebrityTileAchieved\

3- promote to 5

Message 10 of 18 (6,437 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help