Antony Morales' chain necklace and bracelet don't show up in CAS

by mmartinsdemoura

Original Post

Antony Morales' chain necklace and bracelet don't show up in CAS

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP01, EP02, EP03, EP04, EP05, EP06, EP07, EP08, EP09, EP10, EP11, GP01, GP02, GP03, GP04, GP05, GP06, GP08, GP10, SP02, SP03, SP05, SP06, SP09, SP13, SP15, SP16, SP17, SP18, SP25
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Download Antony Morales from Maxis' Gallery profile and try to select his nechlace and bracelet in CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim has 2 accessories that are not available to choose in CAS
What do you expect to see? The accessories visible to choose in CAS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.78.58.1030

Hello!

I downloaded Antony Morales from Maxis' Gallery profile, but he has 2 accessories that can't be found on CAS:

yuAcc_WristRightEF12BraceletChainLarge

imagem_2021-09-07_002226.png

ymAcc_NecklaceEF12ChainLarge

imagem_2021-09-07_002410.png

I could find them in the game files using Sims 4 Studio, but they don't show up in game, even in Sims with different frame/gender or occult type.

Message 1 of 8 (1,476 Views)

Re: Antony Morales' chain necklace and bracelet don't show up in CAS

★★★ Newbie

YEAH!!! ME TOO 😭 

Message 2 of 8 (1,465 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think they are a career reward for the stylist career.

Message 3 of 8 (1,462 Views)

Hero
@mmartinsdemoura Moving this to general discussions as these are rewards as @rlc77 posted.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,421 Views)

★ Guide
I needed it for a Sim and noticed only females have this necklace! I’m forced to look for CC lol.
Message 5 of 8 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mmartinsdemoura , @kikoi09 , @RickxAbsinthe43 . These aren't normal accessories but as @rlc77  said, they are rewards for the Stylist Career.  You can have one of your Sims join the Stylist career and rank up through gameplay, or you can have them join and use a cheat to rank them up. You can also find a Sim on the Gallery with the jewelry and add them to your household temporarily to have that become unlocked for the whole household.  There are other items in the game that also unlock in this way, such as the purple beret that Miki Ojo wears in City Living. Occasionally you will run across such items that are normally locked  become unlocked when you randomize a Sim's clothing or accessories in CAS , as well! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 8 (1,002 Views)

Champion

Once you've unlocked this jewellery as the career reward in a Household, if you want it for future Sims you create you can achieve this by adding your new Sim to the Household where the jewellery has been unlocked. Add it to your new Sim, you can then move the new Sim out of that household to their new lot. The jewellery will remain unlocked in their household. The same applies to the mountaineering reward bracelet too.

I use this trick a lot because I love this jewellery set. I also like the sparkly collars that are unlocked along with them, they look stunning on a plain, fitted dress.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 7 of 8 (956 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is a bit older now, so it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread and we'll take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 8 of 8 (912 Views)