Re: Another Hairstyle Question

by Finealta

Original Post

Another Hairstyle Question

★★★★★ Pro

Hi everyone & Happy Holidays!

Does anyone know where this Hairstyle came from?

I think it’s really cute and was wondering if it’s purchasable or if it was from some event/quest/STS that I can never win anyway  ☹️

TIA ~ kat 

Message 1 of 8 (877 Views)

Hero

@katclawsx3 Happy Holidays to you too 🤗
That hairstyle is from the Date Night pack.

The first one, the smallest of all,  didn't have the hairstyle but the others did.

Screenshot_20191209-224804_OneDrive.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 8 (847 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat  

Thank you so much for your quick reply and the information! 

Darn it! 😠. I actually DID buy the Date Night pack, but I bought the 1st one, which I believe came out earlier than the last two, as I don’t even remember seeing them available at the time.  

At the time I just HAD to have those cute shoes 😂

Message 3 of 8 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@SalixCat  

Thank you so much for your quick reply and the information! 

Darn it! 😠. I actually DID buy the Date Night pack, but I bought the 1st one, which I believe came out earlier than the last two, as I don’t even remember seeing them available at the time.  

At the time I just HAD to have those cute shoes 😂

Hahaha I think that’s my sim! I’m almost positive I got it in the original date night pack. I didn’t buy the second one that came out.  I desperately want these double braids but I’ve only ever seen them on Lipstick’s sim, Nami.  I tried Having children with her to see if she would genetically pass it on but to no avail... so i tried moving her in but i’’m guessing Lipstick is attached lol (I don’t blame her!)  Anyone have any idea where this style came from and If/when it may become available again? Thanks in advance

CFD17D15-FA73-4622-B52D-A4B276BB7EEC.jpeg

Message 4 of 8 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3  If you want it, I’ll create a sim for you and we can meet at a party.  The just let me know what colour you want her hair to be and she’ll be all yours!

Not sure if it was Isla who had that style at the time, if it was my sim you saw with that hair, but if it was she still has that style.  So if you want to, you can move her in whenever if you like.  I’ve got two kids around the house i can promote soon or I’ll just make a new one. ☺️

Message 5 of 8 (721 Views)

Hero
@Finealta That is the Dueling braids hairstyle which was part of the grand prize from the Country life Sweet Treat Showdown event (August 2018).

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 8 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SalixCat wrote:
@FinealtaThat is the Dueling braids hairstyle which was part of the grand prize from the Country life Sweet Treat Showdown event (August 2018).

Ahh thank you @SalixCat!  Hopefully it will come back at some stage 🤞

Message 7 of 8 (670 Views)

★★★ Guide

The second date night hair is pretty blah ladies, I wouldn't stress. I purchased it thinking it looked good, and one side sits really flat to the head, it's almost like the hairstyle needed to be a bit bigger but its really squished. 

Message 8 of 8 (614 Views)