Anniversary Party quest!

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: Anniversary Party quest!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 Thanks. Guess I was wishfully thinking! 🎈🎈🎈🎈

P.S. Every time I read your posts, I glance at your avatar and totally get it. Hahaha! 😄

Message 21 of 44 (1,135 Views)

Hahaha my Simselfs best face Large smile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 22 of 44 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope you have more luck then me!! Spend about 8600 balloons (23 boxes of 375) and didn't get anything usefull. You get always the same things and also the stuff you already earned in the previous quests. You didn't get them the first time and now it won't be better. 

Message 23 of 44 (1,035 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I donno is it me or just pure bad luck. There wasnt an auto update, i played at least once a day. And when auto update happens, both anniversary and perfect fit event runs together at the same time. Lucky to say i was able to sync lz at the same time or use standard and long event to work for lz event. Should be able to finish both events but basketball court will not be achievable. 

Message 24 of 44 (1,028 Views)

[ Edited ]

A little glitch i noticed. So i opened the boxes and i won another gargoyle and a cauldron. When i went to my inventory how ever, it didn't add to it. So it's like i wasted balloons and recived nothing.

Message 25 of 44 (905 Views)

@AliveIncthe same thing happened to me and i play every day.

Message 26 of 44 (904 Views)

Hero

@whackywhippet234 

@AliveInc 

If you already have two gargoyles and one cauldron and you didn't get simoleons for the duplicates please report it here. It's a bug. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Event-Duplicate-Items-not-giving-Simoleons/m-p/7650063/highlig...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 27 of 44 (899 Views)

★★★ Pro

So now I'm finished. Here is my rewards.

Message 28 of 44 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm looking for a place to complain that the game may be deceiving consumers. I've been playing this game for few months.Totally I spend about 5000 Australian dollars on the sim mobile game. This time I spent nearly 3000 Australian dollars on SimCash, to get the sharp as attack. I really like the sharp as attack.
I used Fabulous Anniversary Box, to spend 375 balloons at every time. I used over hundred times, and I didn't get the sharp as attack in the end.
I just keep (Ninety-five percent chance)got a duplicate the Bubbing cauldron, the balanced comfy drawstring, the rug,the almost nothin' atoll swim briefs, the beard,The stranger.
Five percent chance I got the ice princess hair and the light.
It was crazy, maybe deceiving consumers, I was very angry, I bought a dozen boxes, I spent so much money on balloons to bought Fabulous Anniversary Box ,but I couldn't get what I wanted. I only want the sharp as attack .What a crazy chance.

Photos [attached]

I drew directly with Sim cash. 3000 Australian dollars were including hundreds of purchases of 75 sim cash lotteries. But it turned out to be just as disappointing.I'm sorry. I'm not good at English .

[Edited by EA_Mai: @aacc888  joining all your messages into a single one. To avoid posting several times in a row, if you want to add information, you can edit your own posts by pressing the ··· button in the top right corner of your posts. Please, avoid double posting. You can find the forum rules here. Thanks]

Message 29 of 44 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Either the basketball court doesn't look like the picture or the grey part wasn't part of the deal. Also, I would have preferred it in one piece. 👐

Message 30 of 44 (772 Views)