Allow us to remove contacts (and other perma-sim woes)

by Srenti

Original Post

Allow us to remove contacts (and other perma-sim woes)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

There is a simple option to add another Sim to contacts. Could we ask for please an option to remove them (and Stories with them in progress) from our lists? Such a thing at the moment does not exist, aside from the nuclear option of retiring the whole Sim, just to get rid of a few contacts. Players retire all the time, and if you actually try to use Contacts, you'll soon end up with a giant, laggy list of grey-haired Sims no longer played.

As well, could we please have some kind of affirmation at all that someone's heard of our feedback to get a confirmation on Retirement? Just a simple "are you sure you want to do this" when the giant green button pops up to randomly ambush you in the middle of playing? I find it hard to believe no one responsible has heard our woes since the very first days of the game. It's not okay to be losing Sims left and right by complete accident with no way to get them back.

I play a pair of perma-sims that I don't retire, and have been immensely grateful for the quality-of-life of being able to change out their traits, thank you.

Message 1 of 1 (269 Views)