Re: All of my cc is broken

by Changliix17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All of my cc is broken

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone

So i'm on the latest version of the game, i have all the dlc and none of my cc is working. It all comes up in CAS but when I click some of it, it doesn't show up on my sim. I've tried all the batch fixes I needed to do and nothing seems to work. Just wanna know if anyone else is having the same problem and if this can be fixed. None of the maxis stuff will show on my sims either

Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Changliix17 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Changliix17 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright, I did that and it looks like it sort of worked. Some of the looks on my sims are still broken though, like the cc is invisible yet the same cc will work on other looks.

Message 3 of 3 (264 Views)