Re: All Off Grid Recipes Sell For 0 Simoleons

by cedesdc

Original Post

All Off Grid Recipes Sell For 0 Simoleons

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? june 3 patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ll but cool kicthen, bowling, fitness, kids, moschino, my first pet, patio, vintage, toddlers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook any of the off the grid items
What happens when the bug occurs? Sellings any off the grid recipes through get to work's retial stores the price is always 0. You get the retail points but no simoleons, and the little tooltip says sold ofr 0. This had before, but I figured it'd get patched by now. The recipes from Outdoor Retreat have always had a price, which makes it seem the off the grid recipes were looked over.
What do you expect to see? A price for the recipes so we can sell them through an off the grid food store!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not in this game, tried a fresh game
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I don't think they['ve ever been more than 0.

Message 1 of 3 (782 Views)

★ Apprentice
@cedesdc Any ideas?
Message 2 of 3 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@cedesdc I have made a retail lot I made off-the-grid compliant to test this. (Note - interestingly I found that the cupcake machine worked on the lot, and the cupcakes also sold as normal.)

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.34.22 PM.jpg

I had my Sim make one batch of 'The Baconing Cupcakes' in the Cupcake Machine. Then I had her bake one batch of Lemon Bars in the kitchen on the store lot, which is 'Off-The-Grid'.
Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.33.48 PM.jpg

The items when selected in build mode showed the expected value:

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.36.49 PM.jpg

I found that the I could then have my Sim 'Set for Sale' the two items then open the store via the cash register. Customers cam as expected, milled around, then after about 4 hours two different customers purchased the two items, and the expected value was placed on the items and received at the sale.

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.49.48 PM.jpg

I'm not sure if any of this helps - perhaps a step of it was unclear of something? Perhaps there is cache left in the game from your Custom Content that's affecting this function, or maybe you should run a game repair to see if that helps. 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 3 of 3 (676 Views)