Aliens

by Mysteek220065

Original Post

Aliens

★★★★ Apprentice

How do I eliminate aliens from my game?  There should be a setting if you don’t want it.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I don’t want my Sims abducted.

Message 1 of 4 (358 Views)

Re: Aliens

Champion

@Mysteek220065, have one of your Sims join the Scientist career and follow him or her to work.  You will eventually be tasked with making a Satellite Dish.  After a few upgrades of the satellite, you will be able to use it to prevent abductions (among other things).  Wink

You can also use a cheat to buy it in Build Mode, but the Scientist career has several unique items that are fun to discover on your own! Party hat  There will be a few Aliens at work in that career, but they pretty much don't do anything weird to you and act just like regular co-workers. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi thank you for your reply.  Yes, I have a couple of Sims that are Scientist.    I’ve done that.....with the Satellite dish and all.  I was hoping to be able to eliminate them all together unless I wanted them in my storyline.

Message 3 of 4 (328 Views)

Champion

@Mysteek220065, Thinking Hmm... I'm not sure, but I don't think you can do that, unless you uninstall Get to Work, which you probably wouldn't want to do! Raised eyebrow

The only other thing I can think of is that there might be a Mod out there, but since I don't play with Mods, I'm not really sure. Embarrassed  If there is a Mod out there that allows this, just remember that all Mods and Custom Content (CC) needs to be updated by the maker every time EA releases a patch for the game; otherwise, your game will likely have problems. 

I hope you can resolve this to your liking! Standard smile 

Best of luck and Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)