Alien Abductions for Females

by Sefdancer4life

Original Post

Alien Abductions for Females

★★★ Apprentice

So my female Sim just got abducted by aliens at University after the term was over. I know makes can get pregnant from Alien Abductions but what happens to females?

Message 1 of 5 (357 Views)

Re: Alien Abductions for Females

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Sefdancer4life 

Spoiler

Nothing notable, so far as I’ve seen, beyond coming home with a dazed moodlet.

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Sefdancer4life 

There’s at least one hidden aspiration in the game that I know of that can be unlocked - and some rare opportunities I’ve encountered - so, there are likely others.

Personally, I think a temporary Conspiracy Theorist trait would be pretty funny. Maybe try blogging after they beam her home?? lol. I can’t believe I’ve never tested that!

😉

Let me know if you find anything! (You may want to post it using the spoiler tool, so people have the choice to preserve the surprise. I probably should’ve done that with my initial response, now that I think about it...I’ll go back and edit it. Though maybe that’s overkill...I never know when that’s appropriate.)

🙄

Message 3 of 5 (306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Sefdancer4lifeThat is normal as the aliens need a host to have their kids so they take dna from the mother to grow, than later on the emplant it into the male sim to get the dna of the male. So I think the aliens are actually plantsim hybrids and can't breed unless they are grafted with another type of animal. So in the trueth of the matter plants sims have been around all along

Edit and I managed to word it in a way that keeps it teen rated..

Message 4 of 5 (288 Views)

Hero

@Sefdancer4life  Females can't get pregnant from alien abduction unless you use a mod that will allow that to happen. 

Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)