Alien Abductions & Pregnancy

by cooldaffie9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Alien Abductions & Pregnancy

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@crinrict My female scientist got abducted and got pregnant with an alien while she never had a wohoo with them. Is this a glitch?

Message 1 of 4 (447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Alien Abductions & Pregnancy

Champion (Retired)

@cooldaffie9 

That is how Alien abductions work But only males get abducted unless you are talking of an older version of the Sims where also females could be abducted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (441 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Alien Abductions & Pregnancy

Champion (Retired)

@cooldaffie9 

That is how Alien abductions work But only males get abducted unless you are talking of an older version of the Sims where also females could be abducted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (442 Views)

Re: Alien Abductions & Pregnancy

Community Manager

@cooldaffie9 Hey, this was split off from an older thread that wasn't active, and we moved it 6to GD, hopefully you can get the info you need now. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

Re: Alien Abductions & Pregnancy

★★ Novice

I’ve had female scientists get abducted but not impregnated which is normal right? But I just had a non science career female Sim get abducted out of the blue and she’s pregnant. The only thing I can think is that she does have an alien lover but they haven’t whooed in a while 🤷🏽‍♀️

Message 4 of 4 (326 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help