Re: Age up Fix

by Trismagistos

Original Post

Age up Fix

★★★★★ Guide

I know this was fixed with the last patch, but is anyone else experience the sudden teleportation to other areas on the lot when blowing out candles? 

Message 1 of 4 (232 Views)

Champion
@candiecoatediv I haven't noticed that yet. But I will check it out. Did your Sim have little space to turn around and how far did he/she go from the birthday cake?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

★ Guide

I have noticed some teleportation but it's usually in the same room.  I assumed it had to do with how much space there might've been available for the age-up process.  

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)

Champion
@candiecoatediv It seems that this issue still exist. Here you will find a bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-Age-Up-Child-and-Teen/td-p/9829716
So if you can join there and give your Me Too, it will me much appreciated!
Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)