Original Post

Accepted Solution

Age bar doesn't show age once reached end

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, Jungle Adventures, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, my first pet stuff, laundry day stuff, fitness stuff, bowling night, vintage glamour, backyard stuff, kids room, romantic garden stuff, movie hangout, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It just started tonight
What happens when the bug occurs? My elderly sim lived till her age Bar was full, it’s been over a week and she hasn’t died, the “days lived” Bar is not showing up
What do you expect to see? I expect to see how many days she’s lived.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I would like to get this issue resolved before I finish my legacy challenge, Tabby’s Granddaughter Lara will heir the 10th generation.

Message 1 of 11 (2,675 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No age Bar? No death?

Hero
Leaving this as unsure for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (2,733 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's a possibility that they don't die, even if the age bar is full, that's not a bug.

As for the age not showing, did it ever show of any of your Sims that reach the end of their live ? IIRC, that's been the case for along time now. I once played on long and my Sim lived to be over a 1000 Sim days old but I had to use MCCC to find out how many days she had lived. I'm unsure though if it's always been the case.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (2,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I went to take a look at the age of my sims and I can't see there age at all whether there young are old

as far as how long elders are suppose to live after an age bar is full I don't know I know its suppose to be different for each one though I like the surprise of not knowing when they will die

Message 3 of 11 (2,635 Views)

★★★★ Guide

hi @crinrict I found out why I couldn't see the age of my simsEmbarrassed I had ageing off @Bigcaddy1989 do you have ageing off to if you turn it on or off in one save it does it to the other saves

Message 4 of 11 (2,622 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s shown on every other sim I’ve had that reached Elder stage.

Message 5 of 11 (2,610 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Even if maxed out ?

If so, could you upload the Sim in question to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (2,606 Views)

★★ Novice

I have active household aging on on normal lifespan

Message 7 of 11 (2,603 Views)

Hero

Yes, but I just checked my elder household and the ones that have aging bar maxed out don't show the days lived, the ones that don't do. I think it's never been different but I'm not 100% sure, especially since I use mods for most of the time. So, I'm unsure if this is a bug or not.

So, my question was: Do you have any elders that have maxed out age bars where the days lived do show ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (2,598 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I recently had an elder sim with maxed lifespan. He lived for 106 days and passed recently.

Message 9 of 11 (2,592 Views)

Hero
Leaving this as unsure for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (2,734 Views)