Re: After update,I got a new problem.

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After update,I got a new problem.

★★★★★ Newbie

After update,I finished my watering spinach in my house,then I went to the library,place my briefing on the ground,I would like to know the quality of the briefing,

but I can't see the description.Because,what I saw is a description of spinach potted plant.It bothers me very much.

Please HELP ME~

BUG

Message 1 of 6 (343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

Yes, remove your Mods and also delete the localthumbcache.package file (this file often retains bits of corrupted data that can mess with your game Raised eyebrow).  There were a lot of changes to the game in this pack, so check back with whoever created your Mods and CC and see if they have updated versions designed to work with the game update!  Then you can replace your outdated Mods/CC with the new versions! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (326 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@lin3007 , are you playing with Mods?  (That looks like one of the projects from Discover University, but that would have nothing to do with gardening!) Wondering

Message 2 of 6 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@PugLove888 yes,I play with Mods.
maybe I should remove all Mods, and try again.
Message 3 of 6 (330 Views)

Champion

Yes, remove your Mods and also delete the localthumbcache.package file (this file often retains bits of corrupted data that can mess with your game Raised eyebrow).  There were a lot of changes to the game in this pack, so check back with whoever created your Mods and CC and see if they have updated versions designed to work with the game update!  Then you can replace your outdated Mods/CC with the new versions! 

Message 4 of 6 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's ok! you are my hero! you are god!

Message 5 of 6 (312 Views)

Champion

@lin3007 , thank you -- you are too sweet!😇  I'm certainly not a god! 🤣  Just trying to help my fellow Simmers! Party hat

For the future any time there is an update, problems could occur with Mods/CC. Raised eyebrow There is a process for determining what Mod or CC item is causing the problem in you have a lot of CC items.  But if something is outdated and causing problems in your game, it is best to get rid of it, and if the creators made a new version use that instead.  If the creators don't update it then it is best to just remove it and do without it.  Fortunately , most creators of Mods/CC update their creations as needed, and are good about putting the new versions out quickly! 

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 6 of 6 (302 Views)