Re: Adding height to The Sims 4 or maybe it will be a Sims 5 edition

by SimmeringPassion

Original Post

@000Unavailable 

If there was an accept as solution button I would be head butting it right now and to be fair we can still have the  fun convos here too I don’t even mind the more topics the better! 

You can so do that I would love it so so so so so so much! As I stated I would so play sims and would have made us by now but that’s the thing my laptops broken for some reason it didn’t want to tell me haha but please do and take so many pictures ohh the pictures! Just thinking about them now! So exciting! @000Unavailable  Your name is perfect, you give hope *brings tear to eye* 😉😆😜

Message 71 of 80 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]

@000Unavailable 

I chose the colour red now so we can be the candy cane font together! 😝😋😄😁😆😂🤣😅

Message 72 of 80 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

I guess I went back on what I said, because here I am posting for this topic again. Embarrassed I love the candy cane colors! Heart This is so awesome and festive. Large smile

Okay, great! Since you're okay with it, I'm going to go by your avatar of how I'm going to make Jazzy Squares. Plus, I may make you a celebrity lol. It sounds like it could be a famous person's name. Kind of like Izzy Fabulous, you know? It'll still be you, though, but with my imagination a little bit. Oh and do you play the piano? Because if you do, I have to have you jazz up the place! lol I'll take pictures and post them on here to show you, too. I haven't played TS4 in a few days. I've started a new game and I've been making up new Sims, so I'm not sure when I'll actually play the game yet, but you'll be the next Sim I make. Large smile

By the way, you had already hit "accept as solution" at some point. That's why it's not showing up anymore ha ha. Did you do it by accident?

Aww thank you! I'm so thankful I bring hope. Large smile 

Message 73 of 80 (407 Views)

@000Unavailable 

We are a festive couple of people that’s why we have to match hahaha! 

When i I was younger I wanted to be famous so yeah not anymore but i might change my mind again you never know answer I used to play the keyboard too so yeah jazzing  the place seems like the right thing to do!!!! 

Use your imagination because you have a great one! And I can wait for the pictures is this an exciting Christmas or what!

I might of accidentally done it by getting too excited and head butting it too early!

Be thankful because after all it’s in your name! 🤪😜😏😉😁😝😂😆🤣

This is so exciting!!!!!

Message 74 of 80 (394 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Exactly! Adding to the season is always so much fun, so it's perfectly acceptable that we match lol.

This is great and definitely an exciting part of Christmas! It's almost like giving you a gift lol! Large smile I still haven't played TS4 in a couple of weeks and I haven't gotten the chance to make any Sims for the past few days, either, so when I do make your Sim, I'll be sure to take some in game pictures and post them here for you. I'm probably going to end up making another topic just so people won't keep coming back to this one, thinking we'll be talking about height ha ha. But one thing's for sure; I may not know what you look like and I'll be using my imagination, but at least I don't have to worry about being completely off with your height! LOL Zipped lips

Message 75 of 80 (365 Views)

@000Unavailable 

We definitely are very festive right now 😆 lol and i love it

it is like we’re gifting each other a gift for Christmas haha 😆 

Well when you do I can’t wait for it! That last part about the height really got me!!! It’s very true! They’re geniuses after all!!! No matter what any one looks like we’re  all the same height! 🤯 So no ones left out! Genius plan! 

Message 76 of 80 (345 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Yes, exactly! lol Virtual gifts are just as thoughtful and fun as physical ones! Large smile So are festivities ha ha.

That is so true. I guess whoever is short and doesn't like it can feel tall. Zipped lips I am all done with your Sim, though! Now I just need to come up with a topic to post them in. Hmmm...Thinking

Message 77 of 80 (328 Views)

@000Unavailable 

Exactly the fun part is the giving and the thought of it! It’s  all fun when it’s festivities! 🥳 🎉 

Woohoo I can’t wait to see it! Did we do the dance?! 😬

Message 78 of 80 (314 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Oh no, not yet! I just made you and I need to move you in your home, which I have one in Britechester, the world that came with Discover University, that was inspired by England. Large smile I thought it was the most appropriate! If only I could add Rey's (from Star Wars) British accent to your voice. I started a whole new game, so I need to add me and my family back in there, along with all the other families I had created before.

So, this is going to be the last and final post in this topic because I've gone on and on after my promise on not going on in this one lol! I'm going to start a new one and tag you, so I can show you your Sim! Standard smile

Message 79 of 80 (297 Views)

@000Unavailable 

Oooh how is the discovery university pack! I looked at that like omg it’s finally here! They can go university!!! Oh and i love the island living pack by the looks of being a mermaid! Omg! 😲 That’s so cool they have a town inspired in there because I know know with get together they did that too there which I respect! It is totally appropriate! Thank you for putting my Sim version somewhere like home! 😏😉🤪

I cannot wait for the tag! 😬😁

Message 80 of 80 (292 Views)