Re: Adding height to The Sims 4 or maybe it will be a Sims 5 edition

by SimmeringPassion

Original Post

★ Guide
@SimmeringPassion I love this idea, too.

It looks strange that even though our Sims come in all different shapes, the sizes are identical. 😂😭😂😭😂
Message 11 of 80 (633 Views)

★ Guide

Hello @SimmeringPassion !

It's amazing how we keep getting the same ideas! The different options for dancing would be so awesome. I think more couple interactions would be appreciated by everyone. Like definitely when you expected them to walk together and hold hands when that interaction popped up. I think I remember thinking the same exact thing lol. And yes! A dance instructor could be another career to choose too. How cool. I can't imagine why they would take the movie theater out... That would make another great option for a date, along with the picnic you mentioned...or just more fun things to do, you know? It's so nice that they added such fun activities in Snowy Escape. I am really hoping we'll see more like that pack!

Message 12 of 80 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have to agree with you on that @LadyLexiety . Maybe they thought we wouldn't really give that any thought or we wouldn't mind as much as them not being the same shapes, but it would be an awesome step up. And I kind of feel the same about what you said too @backplayingsims .

Message 13 of 80 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi @backplayingsims,

Then we should have a protest! Hold up signs while we are obviously social distancing from each other with masks to be safe and shout out what we want!

Nah just kidding! Hopefully it would be a feature in future because I have a feeling they’re working on it right now if they haven’t made it already! 

Jazzysquares

Message 14 of 80 (583 Views)

★ Guide

Let's hold up the signs just in case! lol That was such a good one @SimmeringPassion !

Message 15 of 80 (562 Views)

Hi @000Unavailable,

I’ve got a head start on our signs, they’re going to be double sided so we can flip them at the right times in our chants!

Hahaha

Message 16 of 80 (537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Okay great @SimmeringPassion ! Lets get some megaphones too. We'll need them if we'll be wearing masks lol. Thumbs up

Message 17 of 80 (519 Views)

@000Unavailable I’ve let us simmers down by forgetting about the megaphones! I can’t believe it! There I was thinking we were all ready to go and then you drop that bomb of the megaphones!  In every sim protest over the games you’ve always seen then and I just looked straight over that detail!

Our voices will definitely thank us for the megaphones 📢 

Message 18 of 80 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

No way! You haven't let any Simmers down. You've come up with 90% of these great ideas. Thumbs up Team work always helps! 

Message 19 of 80 (461 Views)

Thank you for saying that, appreciate the confidence! What would a team be without teamwork eh? I need you for my apparent “90% success” in this? Ideas aren’t anything without teamwork 😁😉😁 I thank you for your support!

👍🏻😏

Message 20 of 80 (443 Views)