Adding a pool in the outdoor category

by j_doctor04

Original Post

Adding a pool in the outdoor category

★★★ Newbie

I feel as though on level 20 you should be able to receive a pool in your outdoor category for a price that is reasonable. I feel as though you should be able to have a pool for 0-10000 simoleons. I am fine with any price as long as it is simoleons and not simcash. I hope you take my suggestion and make it happen. I would really appreciate it if you did. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

-jake 

Message 1 of 8 (657 Views)

Re: Adding a pool in the outdoor category

★★★★ Expert

I don't have a problem but I'm clicking the Me Too on this thread. I definitely want a pool, in simoleons, please.

Message 2 of 8 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Me too!

Message 3 of 8 (599 Views)

Champion (Retired)

A pool would be fabulous! Think of the parties we could have. Of course, we would need swimsuits to be sold too unless they are optional. 😜😂

Message 4 of 8 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm all in for more colors and options in spandex.

Message 5 of 8 (581 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob I was thinking of the Knights when I wrote that. Lol 😁

Message 6 of 8 (561 Views)

★ Guide

I want a pool but not from a special event, it should be an unlock that allows us to have pool parties as part of the party options. There should be a few shape options available and a choice of tile colors or patterns for the interior and deck, I’d be fine with pool options for simcash as long as they aren’t ridiculously expensive and as long as the first option is for Simoleans. 😉

Message 7 of 8 (519 Views)

★★★ Guide

@j_doctor04 I agree. A pool would be freaking AWESOME! I would love to be able to create and design my house with an amazing back yard and pool like on my Sims Free Play 

Message 8 of 8 (472 Views)