Re: Add tables in restaurant? only extra chairs

by Carop79

Original Post

Add tables in restaurant? only extra chairs

★★★★ Novice

How can I add extra tables in the restaurant?  I only can add chairs and the people are eating with their plate on their knees.. 

@EA could you add tables please?

Message 1 of 7 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Carop79,

You must have a busy restaurant, congrats! Wink

It's not possible to add tables to restaurants right now, but I can surely forward your feedback so the Studio knows you would be interested in this!

It would be interesting to know a bit more what kind of restaurant you are trying to build - How many tables would you be interested in adding to your restaurant, or what type of tables?

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (540 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, Thanks for the answer.

My sim works for te 'ducks' in Spa Snacks. Outside there is a bbq, but no tables.

It would be nice if they can put on the bbq and cook there some nice specialties. And also have some tables for the guests to sit outside Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (521 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks @Carop79!
I have forwarded your feedback Standard smile
Message 4 of 7 (481 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agreed! I thought it was a bit funny we weren’t able to place any items outside. Everyone loves a patio table!
Message 5 of 7 (443 Views)

★★ Novice
I thought I was the only one. So, I just put extra chairs outside and they eat in their lap. It’s quite the popular area to sit in. Hoping some restaurant patio furniture comes soon.
Message 6 of 7 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yes, please, to all the above. Also, a sofa for the cafe to go with the coffee table you can purchase. Thanks! 

Message 7 of 7 (338 Views)