[Admin - removed link]

Message 41 of 87 (1,180 Views)

Re: Add and remove sentiments

★★★★★ Guide

I put that exact link in and it was removed and I lost progress. Frown

Message 42 of 87 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Codes are not working for me. I hate this sentiment feature. Always getting negative sentiments for no apparent reason. Right now a sim of mine has a Festering Grudge against another Sim even though their relationship bar is filled to the brim green and they have not once had negative interactions with each other, but suddenly the festering grudge appears and now both are tense around each other. Wtf? Fix your crap EA

Message 43 of 87 (1,089 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@elektropunch Sorry to hear you're having these major issues.  The codes are very tricky and just one figure, letter or character left out won't work.  I hope this helps.  I too hope EA are taking notice of this issue, which is upsetting so many players games.  We all hate to cheat, but I see this as a fix... for now.

Message 44 of 87 (1,076 Views)

Champion

@elektropunch and @ anyone else still having a problem with random sentiments ... Please see this thread where SimGuruNick is asking for saves...

Re: [OPEN] Negative Sentiment Applied Without Reason - Page 4 - Answer HQ

Please also click "me too" on the first post.  Thanks!  Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 45 of 87 (1,073 Views)

★ Novice

It doesn’t work for me. How do I do it? Is it the sims name I’m trying to take the deeply hurt off or the one that’s deeply hurt from that person 

Message 46 of 87 (1,037 Views)

Champion

@megan2979 Hi!  The first name listed in the cheat is the one who has the sentiment and the second name listed is who the sentiment is about.  Let's say your sim Daniel Faraday gained a Deeply Wounded sentiment against Constant Faraday.  This example cheat would remove the Deeply Wounded sentiment from Daniel.

modifyrelationship Daniel Faraday Constant Faraday -100 sentimentTrack_Hurt_LT_generic

If you're having trouble identifying which sim has the hurt sentiment, you can double check their sim profile.  Here is an example from my own game.

simProfileExample.png

Nathan Rush has a smitten sentiment about Jona Rush.  If I wanted to remove the smitten sentiment then the cheat would look like this

modifyrelationship Nathan Rush Jona Rush -100 sentimentTrack_Enamored_ST_generic

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 47 of 87 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here's my little "me too" about sentiment issues. Pre-sentiments, I worked really hard on getting a cohabitating couple to both have the player attribute, so even though they're not supposed to cause jealousy, they cause negative sentiments related to cheating? It's not creating the anger or sad moodlet, but the rage sentiment? Like the sentiments override the player traits? 

Message 48 of 87 (1,020 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Honestly, every time my sim has had a sentiment for someone, it goes away pretty quickly. Usually by the next time they see that person the sentiment is no longer there. It may not even be there for you now. I would wait like a day or two and see if it doesn't go away on its own.

Message 49 of 87 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@JonaO703 haha! You just made my sims even more famous! :D Daniel and Constant. I'm working with the TV show Lost in my game. They all have Lost themed names. Bit Off Topic but it made me smile. Standard smile and thanks for helping everyone with the example I posted back in the thread. Standard smile
Message 50 of 87 (966 Views)