Re: ASOS Fashion Show Event is here!

by Hossein-Ajax

Original Post

★ Guide
I totally agree with you. I’m home and have been locked to my ph 24/7 I just said yesterday it’s crazy! I’m needing new hobbies and work places and am now wondering if this is the only way to recieve them? What about opening the waterfront when does that take place?
Message 41 of 59 (1,100 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm actually pretty disappointed by the event at this point. I figured with regular play you'd be able to get everything by the end of the event but it's looking like not. The cooldown between events is so long you almost have to pay money to unlock them in order to be able to do them often enough to get all the tokens you need. Also, is that second photo story going to stay in your story list if you don't get it? Because that would be terribly annoying, to have a story listed that you could never complete because it's no longer available.

Message 42 of 59 (1,085 Views)

★★ Pro
@AngelSpiritMuse- no idea but I agree it is annoying to have a story you can’t do- cough, piano, cough.
Message 43 of 59 (1,075 Views)

★ Guide
@mamabearboys, Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pictures! 👍
Message 44 of 59 (1,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same concern...

I worked my butt off to earn ducky bucks  the chance to win a spa that i never won in the last event and now im afraid no matter how hard i work and how many sim bucks I spend I won’t earn the photography heirloom 😵 I will be shattered! 

Message 45 of 59 (1,045 Views)

★ Guide
Alright,
I almost finished... Just 💯 to go😎
My secret is spending 25 cupcakes and quick hobby/career events
Message 46 of 59 (1,014 Views)

★★ Pro
Awesome! Jealous you didn’t leave the 455 coat until last like I did! I still have around 200 plus to go.

Doing quick events often is a definite good tip!
Message 47 of 59 (1,009 Views)

★ Guide
I bought that first 😂😂
Message 48 of 59 (997 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

All set 😍😍😍😎

Just look the new item when I bought all 😕

A cupcake for 125 tickets 😂😂

Wow...

Now I have nothing to do  ??? Level 40 and the problems ....

Message 49 of 59 (968 Views)

★★ Pro
Wow- that cupcake is so not worth working hard for 135 ASOS coins! Eek. Maybe if you build up enough random 5 ASOS coins from regular events before the event expires?! It doesn’t even come with extra sprinkles 🧜🏻‍♀️
Message 50 of 59 (959 Views)