Re: ASOS FASHION FORECAST

by GrettaInTheSun

Original Post

ASOS FASHION FORECAST

★★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone and the creator of the Sims mobile!

I would like to ask if there's any chance I could still get the ASOS Fashion Focused Camera heirloom. I really wanted to play the ASOS career. 

Please help me.

Message 1 of 6 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

In theory it is available as a random but very rare heirloom but I have not heard of an actual, verified person getting it randomly.

You may have to wait until they re-release it in an event.

Message 2 of 6 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
this is the only solution I can take right now. i'll have to wait if they're gonna release it again. thank you so much for replying
Message 3 of 6 (551 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

In theory it is available as a random but very rare heirloom but I have not heard of an actual, verified person getting it randomly.

You may have to wait until they re-release it in an event.

I haven’t come across it yet. Not even for purchase like the photography and surgeon careers were. Since the internet icon hobby also never popped up to purchase and they had an even for it recently I’m staying optimistic that it’s possible 🤞 The piano hobby has also been available to purchase, unlike the internet icon - unless I’m misremembering  - and I’ll admit I’ll be a little annoyed if there’s a quest for it after purchasing. But only for myself, for everyone else still needing it I would try to be happy. 😬 

Thanks for asking this, @reyamity, I’ve had the same question but hadn’t thought to bring it up here.  

Message 4 of 6 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
i'm willing to purchase if that's the only way i could play Standard smile.
Message 5 of 6 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Me too.

I believe this heirloom is exclusive to the event and will never be available again (unless EA partners with ASOS again for another event)

Message 6 of 6 (428 Views)