A site that sells sims cc creators cc without permission.

by sensvk10912

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A site that sells sims cc creators cc without permission.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Removed by CM]

please look at this posting!

It is a site that distributes cc without permission from Sims cc producers.

Not only do they distribute them without permission, but they also sell them for money.

Custom content, which is distributed free of charge by Sims cc creators, is sold by third parties on that site for money!

The site binds many cc files together and sells them, allowing the buyer to download them.

The ccs on that site are from tsr to tumblr,wix,blog,and so on.
They are selling without permission.

The behavior of this site is a deception of countless sims cc creators.

They sell ccs without permission, which the cc creators put their efforts and efforts to make it.

I think this is against  EA rules https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/KR/PC/
EA, please take action.

Message 1 of 11 (1,589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A site that sells sims cc creators cc without permission.

Community Manager

Hey @sensvk10912, please do not accuse any other users of breaching the EA Terms of Service as doing so is a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

If you suspect a user of breaching the rules then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (1,536 Views)

All Replies

@sensvk10912

A 3rd party site profiting off 3rd party Sims content. I love the irony in that Standard smile

It's pretty poor form but I believe that CC creators who hide their download links behind monetised links like adfly, or only make their content available behind paywalls are pretty atrocious too. All this site is doing is adding another level of greed on top of the level that's already there.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 11 (1,579 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sensvk10912, please do not accuse any other users of breaching the EA Terms of Service as doing so is a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

If you suspect a user of breaching the rules then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 11 (1,537 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko Do these really get taken serious? I reported someone breaking tos on many levels recently and it took me 3 mails back and forth to finally get a rep who said they would send it to the terms of service team for review. It's very clear customer service is outsourced and relies very heavily on templates to answer. It gave me very little confidence in the process and it's very frustrating to deal with.
Message 4 of 11 (1,481 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CatSaar all reports are fully investigated, if you wish to report a user or website then you can use the link I shared above.

And just so you are aware, EA has support offices all over the world.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,458 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko I already made a report. I'm just saying what my experience was, and as someone who trained customer care agents for a living I made sure all info and proof needed was in my initial report, but they were trying to give me the run around by answering with templates that weren't even about the issue I reported. Just saying.
Message 6 of 11 (1,439 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CatSaar once a report has been made our team will not provide any updates or further info in relation to the report.

We can’t give you information about our investigation or what actions we take on another player’s account, due to privacy reasons.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (1,433 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko yep that was clear once I finally got somebody to reply with the proper answer. I'm not asking for that. I'm just stating that reporting the issue can be tedious. Reporting a gamechanger is even worse, but that's another topic.
Message 8 of 11 (1,431 Views)

★ Expert
@CatSaar You can, however, check the site/user reported and see if any action was taken (if the site is still up and still doing something then you know nothing was done). There isn't any privacy issues in telling someone that the site was removed- and it also gives the person (who reported) that proof (via being able to go and see if it was done).
Message 9 of 11 (1,348 Views)

★ Guide
@InfiniteVerve yeah true, which is what I'm trying to do with my reports, but who knows how long it takes before the investigation is finished and action gets taken. It's definitely already more than a week and not everyone has the time to keep checking. Would be nicer to get an email that the team has finished their investigation, they don't even need to say what they did. Now (def with having to battle a customer service rep first to get the right answer) it feels like your case gets closed and whether it really gets sent to the TOS team is a mystery.
Message 10 of 11 (1,320 Views)