A quick question: How many fish can you put in Aquariums at a time?

by PrplGrl3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A quick question: How many fish can you put in Aquariums at a time?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I want to have a really cool fish collection, and am really interested in getting the Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day packs, because they contain really cool-looking aquariums, like the Sea Plus Aquarium (Dine Out pack) and Perfect Private Aquarium (Spa Day pack). Would be useful to know a bit more about these aquariums before I get these packs, though, like how many fish you can put in them at a time (which comes to the title of this topic). I've tried searching this up on the internet, but it doesn't mention this, it just says what size the aquariums are (1x2), what pack they come from (Dine Out and Spa Day packs), their prices ingame (§850 for the Sea Plus Aquarium, §595 for the Perfect Private Aquarium), etc. If anyone has the Dine Out or Spa Day packs, and have used these aquariums before, do you know the maximum amount of fish you can put in them at a time?

Message 1 of 4 (8,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A quick question: How many fish can you put in Aquariums at a time?

Champion (Retired)

@PrplGrl3 

All can contain 6 fish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (8,673 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@PrplGrl3 

All can contain 6 fish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (8,674 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok, thanks! Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (8,652 Views)

★★ Novice
@PrplGrl3 Hey!
Message 4 of 4 (2,366 Views)