A pink glow

by RavenLure

Original Post

Re: A pink glow

Champion (Retired)

@RavenLure wrote:

If she is an alien, I think me and her need to have a sit-down and talk Cause apparently she is living a secret life.. but then again, who knows what sims do when we log off.

I am glad I am not the only one with the flaming toilet! LOL

Still chuckling at this Heart

Flaming toilet is potentially caused by some of the new upgrades.

Fire Toilet.PNG

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 11 of 15 (428 Views)

★ Novice
@EuphorialQueen My sim is also almost in her third trimester and she isn’t an alien.. she’s also glowing pink which is why I’m here .. to find out why as well lol so it can’t just be aliens
Message 12 of 15 (392 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@RavenLure Mine is doing the same. She also has a mood buff that says "glowing from being pregnant".
Message 13 of 15 (328 Views)

Champion

@YeOldSimmer Do you have The Eco Living pack and did you upgrade your toilet with a composting container?  Did you get the patchupdate of the Sims 4 on July 20?

There has been a bug, but this bug should have been fixed last year. Here you can read the bug report in which it states Fixed. Solved: [FIXED] Seeing flames in the toilet when it is being used - Answer HQ (ea.com) Could you please give some more information about the situation?

Thanks in advance.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 14 of 15 (317 Views)

★ Guide

I know there is a golden glow as a part of a gameplay result with the new Cottage Living pack, but I'm not sure if the NPC is experiencing that, something else, or if you have Get To Work installed. In that case NPC aliens glow when feeling strong emotions. Otherwise I'm also not sure!

Spoiler
In the new Cottage Living pack, the golden (honestly a little brownish in color) glow can happen when you eat a meal with golden eggs.
Message 15 of 15 (299 Views)