A new career... - Surgeon

by sweedeypy

Original Post

Re: how to complete A Mysterious Benefactor career story?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@OkL80Bug There are two different sets of scrubs. The first one is the one we get when completing the Medical Career and the second one is the new one we get for purchasing the Surgeon Career. Both sets come in a variety of colors. Are you saying that you no longer have the Medical Career Scrubs?  

Message 51 of 78 (1,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I had all/both solid & patterns, but have completed only medical career several months back & just last week (before update, I believe) I decided to put Heaven Leigh in them...now checked inventory & I only have the solid color scrubs, no patterns...I think the patterns were a glitch that I wasn't supposed to have them in the 1st place!?!

Message 52 of 78 (1,585 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@OkL80Bug Oh ok now I understand. Well it was fun while it lasted but you could buy the pack and get them. They make great halloween costumes or pajamas too. I love when the surgery machine starts fighting with itself. It's pretty funny. 😁☺

Message 53 of 78 (1,567 Views)

Re: A new career...

★ Guide
I’m still waiting, some have been able to play because they have the heirloom but I don’t have it which makes me think I have to pay for it 😢 pretty sad right 😮
Message 54 of 78 (1,448 Views)

★★ Pro

Ah, I bet it’s that case for me too. I put my doc in some cool bunny patterned scrubs last week. And I just thought maybe I had never even looked to see what colors and patterns there were before! Ah should have kept him in them and would have seen if they disappeared! 

Message 55 of 78 (1,433 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Jacqpinks wrote:
I’m still waiting, some have been able to play because they have the heirloom but I don’t have it which makes me think I have to pay for it 😢 pretty sad right 😮

You shouldn't have to pay for it if. you are willing to wait until you get it randomly.  If you can get the heirloom randomly by spending various denominations of heirloom tickets, by retiring people or by buying it.  If you don't want to wait, by all means buy it.  The piano hobby and the photography career are the same way, you need to somehow acquire the heirloom to start.

Message 56 of 78 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yup, it's true. They took some things out from the game (i.e. scrubs) just to sell them to us. There are a lot people complaining about this. They think we won't notice?  I don't mind if they add maybe some simcash to the pack but uh, some people even got different offers for it, the highest I've seen is US$9.34, ugh I'm gonna stop. I'm definitely gonna wait. I don't have anything against those who bought the pack, I just hate EA for doing this to us. Sigh.

Message 57 of 78 (1,392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

They definitely should have made some sort of quest for us to obtain it and then roll out a way to purchase it once it's over. Like ASOS last heirloom and Internet Icon pack.

Message 58 of 78 (1,388 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Starlight0007 wrote:

@sweedeypy I think by restarting the game the limited time offer icon will appear, for mine it appears out of random, sometimes I don't see it when I first login but when I restart the game it appears again

I did try that several times, I went ahead and did the uninstall and reinstall and it’s back, for now, it has a mind of its own and comes and goes when it pleases 😏

Message 59 of 78 (1,343 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@Jacqpinks wrote:

You shouldn't have to pay for it if. you are willing to wait until you get it randomly.  If you can get the heirloom randomly by spending various denominations of heirloom tickets, by retiring people or by buying it.  If you don't want to wait, by all means buy it.  The piano hobby and the photography career are the same way, you need to somehow acquire the heirloom to start.

Just curious, since I’ve had to restart several times, has anyone randomly gotten the internet icon hobby heirloom randomly?  Asking for my poor tired sim 😂 

Message 60 of 78 (1,338 Views)