Re: how to complete A Mysterious Benefactor career story?

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@redrose0524 wrote:

If you buy it. Where does it start?

I think if you buy the heirloom, go to the medical center, click on the build buy icon and the career will show up, place the new operating table.

Message 31 of 78 (1,359 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@sweedeypy wrote:

@redrose0524 wrote:

If you buy it. Where does it start?

I think if you buy the heirloom, go to the medical center, click on the build buy icon and the career will show up, place the new operating table.

That is correct. I paid $6.99 for it but I'm in the U.S. ☺

Message 32 of 78 (1,325 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1  Let us know what you think once you've had a chance to play it.

Message 33 of 78 (1,317 Views)

★ Guide

so the conclusion for this career? if you didnt buy the pack, you wont get the heirloom? 

Its so 😢, isnt it should be likes internet icon hobby? You get quest to complete and if you finish the quest you get the heirloom to access the hobby/ career? 

How many player will disappointed with this? Believe me you will lose more player.

Message 34 of 78 (1,313 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@rmw8855 Ok. My SIM is on Level 4. I like it so far for 2 reasons. First it's another career at Market Square so I can have 2 Sims working at the Medical Center and 2 at the Fashion Design Center...no running around town. The second thing is the new surgery machine is really neat. I haven't gotten a risky action yet but I bet it'll be hilarious. The surgeon looks awesome in his scrubs too. 😋☺

Message 35 of 78 (1,307 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1...I got it for the same reason. 4 careers all together. I think that makes me lazy. 😁 I got it while all of my Sims are busy so I haven't started yet.
Message 36 of 78 (1,282 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Kevnik1 wrote:
@PaQuilter1...I got it for the same reason. 4 careers all together. I think that makes me lazy. 😁 I got it while all of my Sims are busy so I haven't started yet.

I have the photographer, fashion careers, then the medical and the restaurant careers all going for the same reason, no more running about!

Message 37 of 78 (1,267 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kevnik1 Not lazy, smart! 😋☺

Message 38 of 78 (1,226 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@Kevnik1 Not lazy, smart! 😋☺

Yes!  Work smarter, not harder 😉

Message 39 of 78 (1,214 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SimKitkatz wrote:

so the conclusion for this career? if you didnt buy the pack, you wont get the heirloom? 

Its so 😢, isnt it should be likes internet icon hobby? You get quest to complete and if you finish the quest you get the heirloom to access the hobby/ career? 

How many player will disappointed with this? Believe me you will lose more player.

If it works like the other careers/hobbies that you need an heirloom to access you can get the heirloom by buying it in the pack or randomly by buying heirloom boxes or randomly by retiring sims.

Message 40 of 78 (1,185 Views)