Re: how to complete A Mysterious Benefactor career story?

by rmw8855

Original Post

★★ Guide
So ive seen,going by the the comments people are far from happy as well.

Not impressed.
Message 21 of 78 (1,339 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Seriously??? - I can't believe they want $6.99 for a new career.  A new career / hobby / relationship is really only interesting the first time you play it.  It's not like it adds constant entertainment value each additional time you play it.  

I purchased the piano hobby and the photography career because I started the game after those quests, so I don't have a problem paying for something because I missed out on an earlier opportunity, but new content should be free.  These constant demands for more money in a supposedly free game are not the way to attract and keep new players.  

Message 22 of 78 (1,333 Views)

★★★★ Guide

But if the offer is/was 12 days, there's gotta be a quest along with it? Which, if there was, would be super shady to only make the paid option available first. Probably why they took it down... Or could be a completely different reason lol

Message 23 of 78 (1,326 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Disappointing! 

Message 24 of 78 (1,323 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

But if the offer is/was 12 days, there's gotta be a quest along with it? Which, if there was, would be super shady to only make the paid option available first. Probably why they took it down... Or could be a completely different reason lol

I sincerely hope so ShaNoodle. The offer is still showing on my game, so I don't know why they would take it down for some people but not others.  How weird.  

You may be right though.  If I remember right, some of my friends bought the vlogger hobby by accident before the quest became available last time.

Message 25 of 78 (1,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

My offer icon is just not there and the offer is not showing when I scroll through the other offers via the coins/simoleons tab... was told by support to Uninstall and reinstall the game, but if it seriously costs $$$ im not even gonna bother, I can live without it 😏💅

Message 26 of 78 (1,306 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I haven't seen it either.

Message 27 of 78 (1,285 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It’s amazing what $4 difference visually does for me, I know it’s just currency exchange but for me is it worth $11?

DF0E6371-C69B-41AE-BBA5-7F5739122DDF.png

Nope... my wallet says nope.

p.s - EA have you gone into the game to observe what players are wearing, I’ve never ever seen players wear the free scrubs, why would these recolours be a draw card?

Message 28 of 78 (1,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Here4Snacks wrote:

It’s amazing what $4 difference visually does for me, I know it’s just currency exchange but for me is it worth $11?

DF0E6371-C69B-41AE-BBA5-7F5739122DDF.png

Nope... my wallet says nope.

p.s - EA have you gone into the game to observe what players are wearing, I’ve never ever seen players wear the free scrubs, why would these recolours be a draw card?

So again they are offering different players different packages... I don’t really care for that!  

P.s I’ve never once dressed my sims in scrubs or seen any other players sims in them either.

Message 29 of 78 (1,252 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you buy it. Where does it start?

Message 30 of 78 (1,248 Views)