Re: A few suggestions to add on the sims 4

by kaiwryplays

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@bellalala93 yes, just like sims 2 and 3 each sim in a household should have their own biography, each sim has a story to tell. Now there is a biography only about the household.
Message 11 of 21 (518 Views)

★ Guide

I had an idea to make Museums in the game more useful and fun to go to. 

Certain collectibles like fish when placed in a museum will give a sim the ability to add to their notebook when they view it. So sims can go to museums to learn about certain collectibles. 

Sims can donate to museums to earn reputation and fame and also influence. 

Children can go on field trips to museums and gain skills. Older sims can also gain other skills by looking at certain exhibits. There could be tours that walk around the museum too. Maybe a gift shop stall. 

Message 12 of 21 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kaiwryplays Yes I think those some good ideas they should add.
Message 13 of 21 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They should add zoo, carnival, shredd Aquarium for kids to enjoy. Horse back riding and have horse back riding lessons. Career veterinarian.

Message 14 of 21 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They should add werewolves!

Message 15 of 21 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Queentoya32 I think you shouldn't add the sleepover idea unless the kids don't mind doing it after all their homework! Standard smile
Message 16 of 21 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Queentoya32 Your idea for the zoo, carnival and aquarium was great keep having more great ideas like this one and you've got my vote.
Message 17 of 21 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@kaiwryplays I would add the fact that you need kitchen play sets to learn and develop for smaller kids while the teenagers and preteens could just go hang out at the mall or have other plans. Not to mention homework to do!
Message 18 of 21 (390 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Queentoya32 Essentially can we have everything we had in Sims 3 please??
Message 19 of 21 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Shy_TigerI can't change the game, because I'm not the owner of the game. That would be cool to have all those things. It will be new to me because I never play sims 3.

Message 20 of 21 (302 Views)