A Building Question

by Flying_Pig7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Building Question

★★★★ Novice

How can i do this stepping thing in game? When im trying the thing in 2nd photo happens

5471415768f8d5eb47813bdecb1f1241.jpgAdsız.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Building Question

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Flying_Pig7 You can also try this:

Step 1: Make a building (like in the picture you posted) on a high foundation and then add an interior wall to divide the building into two rooms.

b1.JPG

Step 2: Click on the floor of the room you would like to be “sunken” and delete (Remove) the floor. This will lower the floor of that room to ground level (the other room will still be on the foundations).

b2.JPGb3.JPG

Step 3: Add stairs down to the lower level. After you add them you can set the width and reposition the stairs by clicking on them.

b4.JPG

Step 4: Add flooring to the lower level and add a fence to divide the two rooms (pick whatever fence you like best). When you are done it will look like this:

b6.JPG

Here is a link to a tutorial on creating Split Levels if you are interested in more details:

https://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-building-guide/#SplitLevel

Good luck :D

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (305 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

@Flying_Pig7  In the top photo, the railings are placed first to block off where you don’t want the stairs. 

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Flying_Pig7 You can also try this:

Step 1: Make a building (like in the picture you posted) on a high foundation and then add an interior wall to divide the building into two rooms.

b1.JPG

Step 2: Click on the floor of the room you would like to be “sunken” and delete (Remove) the floor. This will lower the floor of that room to ground level (the other room will still be on the foundations).

b2.JPGb3.JPG

Step 3: Add stairs down to the lower level. After you add them you can set the width and reposition the stairs by clicking on them.

b4.JPG

Step 4: Add flooring to the lower level and add a fence to divide the two rooms (pick whatever fence you like best). When you are done it will look like this:

b6.JPG

Here is a link to a tutorial on creating Split Levels if you are interested in more details:

https://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-building-guide/#SplitLevel

Good luck :D

Message 3 of 5 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After many tries i found the way to make it by myself. It looks amazing and thanks for helping. I hope ur answers help others. Here what mine looks like:

evvv.jpg

Message 4 of 5 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Flying_Pig7 Yeah that's it, you got it! :D Your room looks amazing and yeah hopefully all of this will help others in the future.

I will be looking forward to seeing your builds in The Gallery (if you choose to upload them) ;-D

Happy Simming :D

#stayandplay

Message 5 of 5 (290 Views)