Re: 8th of June 2020 - Upcycled Living STS

by jayivy666

Original Post

★★ Pro
@lmnmst I support the game with payment but i have a limit 😁 and some stuff is sadly very expensive.

Just keep on going..and if you really love the grand prize wait till the end, collect what you can get for free and then you could buy a small pack of simcash if you only miss a few boxes.
240 simcash = 8 more baking rounds at the end.
You know one extra round costs 30 simcash..
And maybe you do not need even 8 tries...

Well if you really like the grand prize then this is a more cheap option to finish the event ... instead of buying the pro mixer ticket what costs 10 $.

Good luck ! 💖💕
Message 31 of 46 (524 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jayivy666 plus the corona hits, all of us impacted. Hope this pandemic soon cured.
That's a nice failsafe strategy. The mixer is off sale now.
Thanks

Good Luck to You too! 🙏💓
Message 32 of 46 (493 Views)

★★ Pro
@lmnmst Thanks 😊
Well the good thing with the pro mixer ticket is that you get more gifts but you also should play safe with this.
Little warning if you buy it next time....its worth its money because you get more goldgifts..extra sugar cubes..extra tickets and extra gems, but play also safe!
And if you want to buy it then use it untill the event is over.
Openen the last box when you have to.... to get more gold and gifts untill the end of the STS.

I am almost done now...for luck ..lol

☺ have fun!
Message 33 of 46 (472 Views)

★★ Pro

How is everyone doing?

I am done... hope you also get it.

I like the prizes..i do not need another bath tub but i just spotted on another lot.

The hair is pretty cute and the decorations also.

Greetings!

Message 34 of 46 (408 Views)

Hero
@jayivy666 I need 16 Royal tokens and I have 6 challenges to play.. So I’ll be getting my grand prize in 2 days. I don’t need the bathroom stuff at the moment but planning to place the vanity sink in my main house.. if it just fits 😄

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 35 of 46 (394 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ok just completed 240 Royal tokens after a bakeoff with 1D 2H left of the showdown (Maybe 3 showdowns left to play)

This STS event was quite doable for me, thank the stars my strategy worked! There were tense moments there when 1st part of bakeoff fails at 90 or 90+ percentage but I survived those. I have to count how much simoleons & Simcash I spent this time.

Good luck to those still playing :-)

Message 36 of 46 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@dissenterjasmineMe too. sadly, with my friend's account, I have finished it too! With 2d left. This events is doable, for sure! Keep the fire on!
I got clicked the next round with only 6 energy as this event really intense at the end, and I got in the 7th round and make it with 87% those swirly green cake.
I think the round's end coming soon. Yippie I made em with the locomotive heart rate! 🥵
I spent a lot simoleons as my balance never go 10k every morning to play the event and ended at 1k or less. Yeah I scrounge atm 10k simoleons per day for rounds 💪💪

I have tips, if you want to finish it better at the end of limit (only gift redeeming time). Showdowns is not available anymore if you already collect all the gift box.
I just wanna try that. To see how many more I could collect the token, next Showdowns I will try that.

And, Is the stars strategy hard to do?
Please teach me. 🙏🙇😁

Keep baking to all that playing!

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy

Lmnmst

Edit: OMG it's thank the stars! I misread that. 😝🧚

Message 37 of 46 (336 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@lmnmst Happy for you! I'm actually still playing to gather game stats. Still have 6H 19m left. Maybe I'll finish the event after the 46th bake off I'm playing now. We'll see.

I'll give a tip here for my 46th bake off success rate --- 90, 93, 92, 90, 93, 86, 100. No simoleons or Simcash Spent. Rewards: 710 tokens, 1 green life ticket, 2 fashion gems, 6 royal tokens, 1,000 simoleons. 

#HappySimming

Message 38 of 46 (316 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dissenterjasmine You are amazing!
Message 39 of 46 (287 Views)

★★ Pro
@Ilois4 i am guessing you did it now 😊
Message 40 of 46 (274 Views)