9th of February 2020 - Cupid's Crush and Lucky in Love packs

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 9th of February 2020 - Cupid's Crush and Lucky in Love packs

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi there, not sure if you can help me with this but I am trying to purchase this pack and I can only see the *Hearts Duet Heels* and *Simoleons* as the contents included (please see the screenshot attached). I'm hesitant to purchase it now as I found your post and I would very much love to get the *Kiss the Mirror Hairstyle*. 

Do you know if it's a common bug that I can ignore and just purchase the pack OR should I contact EA support? 

Thanks in advance! 

Message 11 of 14 (227 Views)

@KittenRobber This particular pack is not available at this time. The pack that you're seeing now is not a bug, it's only for the shoes and simoleons. If you purchase it, you will not get the dress, earrings, or hairstyle.

If you hold out long enough, though, the full pack will likely become available again in the future. But I wouldn't count on it before next Valentines Day.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I didn't want you to go ahead with the purchase and be disappointed.
Message 12 of 14 (219 Views)

On a side note, I just wanna say that it's a pretty odd ad. It says its "just for the ladies" but it shows two male sims. Also, your ad says that its $13.99 for the shoes and simoleons, when the original pack was $9.99 with the other stuff included. And speaking of  the price tag, in my game the asking price is $7.99. 

The whole thing is weird. Maybe you're right and it's some sort of bug, or maybe they published the add before they meant to, or I dunno what. It's confusing and I would definitely pass if I were you.

Message 13 of 14 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@thecakeisaLIE82 Thanks heaps for your responses! The price I see is not in USD so that's not odd at least. Also yes, the "just for the ladies" caption to the pack cover featuring 2 men is pretty interesting XD

I will definitely pass and thanks again for your help! Standard smile
Message 14 of 14 (191 Views)