Greenest Garden TH_3.png

Greenest Garden TH_4.png

Greenest Garden TH_5.png

Greenest Garden TH_6.png

Greenest Garden TH_7.png

Greenest Garden TH Explorer's Kit_1.png

Greenest Garden TH Explorer's Kit_2.png

Smallfry-Quest-Walkthrough_1.png

Thanks to EA Game Changers and Firemonkeys for providing Beta early access to this content.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 11 (1,801 Views)

Re: 8th of March 2021 – The Greenest Garden TH

@SalixCat Is Smallfry's quest reward shown here and I'm just not seeing it? Is it the hat?

Also, I just want to say that I adore the hairstyle in this TH. I like the garden theme (perfect for sprucing up our yards in time for spring), but I'm going all out on this one for the hair. They need more long hairstyles.
Message 2 of 11 (1,773 Views)

Hero

@thecakeisaLIE82 yes, Smallfry's reward is the hat. It's on graphic #2. I made a generic Smallfry walkthrough that can be used for every TH. Bit confusing maybe now, but it's because steps are always the same.

I'll be hosting a prelaunch party for this event tomorrow Sunday 3:00 p.m. UTC. This time it will be a closed party but I think in the future I will host open prelaunch parties. 

GreenestGardenPartyInvitation.png

Message 3 of 11 (1,747 Views)

Hero
@thecakeisaLIE82 Party is postponed to Wednesday 6 p.m. UTC. I collected rewards from 'old' parties this morning and the game registered it as if I had hosted a party this week already, which I haven't. Last time I hosted was the 19th of February.

Message 4 of 11 (1,713 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The hair is serious. I noticed it right away, too. One of the better styles. I’m definitely going to the end on this one. ( Not that I don’t always - regardless 😂)

Does anyone know if the sprinkler works? That would be so cool- watering the grass in the morning. I think it’s a sprinkler - that green triangular thing?

Message 5 of 11 (1,712 Views)

@SalixCat Thanks for letting me know, sorry the game is giving you trouble. I'll try to make it on Wednesday, but I'll be at work, so it could be tricky.
Message 6 of 11 (1,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Just took another look at this and noticed the first picture of it. Sprinkler works.✅
I think I’m excited about this Event.🪴🤔🥳

Yes, just re-reading about the Event and realizing that you (@SalixCat) literally have to wait because of this. It doesn’t sound like it’s going to be fixed.

Honestly I think there needs to be more people or something. There’s just so much that’s broken and not getting repaired. 
I also feel strongly that EA is in desperate need of a proper Customer Service Department, like Apple Inc  and Amazon. 100%. Something needs to be done here. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,674 Views)

Hero

Nice prizes 👍 Started to rearrange my backyard after Valentine’s and there’s space for garden stuff now. 😊  I just wish TH wouldn’t be so exhausting event. 🥱

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 11 (1,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Don’t try running it on 2 games. Any Event, really. It’s a lot of work. The fun goes right out of it. I think I’m going to have to make some decisions about these games. 
But these are the greatest prizes! A working sprinkler. I can’t believe it works! I’m going to water my yard every morning with the sun up check in. 🪴☀️🎉🎊✨

Edit: I just have to say, because it’s too funny not to share, that this is what I mean when I say some of the writing can be hilarious. Im putting it here, (this is addressed to everybody), I just didn’t want to start another thread over it. 
I was doing a Cooking Hobby Event, my favourite, and I have a Sim who is a level 10 cook so it’s fun. So the prompt comes up “wipe up suspicious spill”😂🤣😅 That is so true! You’re like, yeah, how did that get there, I just wiped down that counter, hmmm. Was someone else in the kitchen? What is that anyway?🤣😂 Just a very big word for a really small thing. But sometimes that’s human nature. 
Just thought I’d share that. I literally laughed out loud.😄

Message 9 of 11 (1,647 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@CharlieDaisy12 yes, the sprinkler has some animation, but not exactly 'water the plants'. The insect farm and the greenhouse have animation too.

The whole party system is a real problem and has been since the start. I don't believe it is easy to fix. That's my personal opinion, not talking on behalf of the team.

Message 10 of 11 (1,616 Views)