8th of April 2020 - Spring Egg Hunt

by SalixCat

Original Post

8th of April 2020 - Spring Egg Hunt

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is a rerun. Quest steps are a bit different from the previous 2018 Easter quest.

SpringEggHunt2020-EN.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 7 (1,540 Views)

Re: 8th of April 2020 - Spring Egg Hunt

Wouldn't it be fun if we could open the eggs and get a random prize? Like, maybe things from past events. It would be funny if you open an egg and something huge came out of it, like a hot tub! Or maybe just some simoleons and/or simcash, like in real life. 

Message 2 of 7 (1,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Yay 💖💞 thanks for the walkthrough Cat !

Message 3 of 7 (1,408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82That is a good idea..but i am guessing they will not put a 2000 simcash item like a hot tub in an easter egg..i wish they would lol.... you know its only getable for free if you join the box event...and by chance in game its 2000 simcash....

You got mit name under this signed 😂😂😂😂💖💕

I was waiting for this bunbun since the first time because i missed the event....

And i still do wait for an oldschool box event 😊 where is the golden whirpool Firemonkeys? Could you please give us this box event also back?

Message 4 of 7 (1,403 Views)

Hero

This was an easy going event 👍 And you have plenty of time to do it and get your prizes before the holidays 👍👍

There could be more easygoing quests 👍🐰🐣🙏

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (1,178 Views)

Thanks for the walkthrough! Im so glad its this and not an sts. Also glad because i missed it last time.

Message 6 of 7 (1,125 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ok, I got the rabbit toy easily. I don't think I got this before? Maybe I missed the 1st run of this event. Have to check...

Message 7 of 7 (999 Views)