Re: 7th of September 2020 - Free packs: Journey to Batuu and 'The child' Baby Yo

by SalixCat

Original Post

7th of September 2020 - Free packs: Journey to Batuu and 'The child' Baby Yoda

[ Edited ]
Hero

Pack 1: Journey to Batuu

To celebrate the launch of The Sims 4 Star Wars ‘Journey to Batuu’ Game Pack, your Sims can continue the way of the force and dance to a galactic tune with their very own DJ R-3X Stereo and Lightsaber Wall Lights - complete in six kyber crystal colours!

Note: New players must finish the tutorial and be up to level 5 for the packs to surface and become redeemable.

Pack 2: The child -  Baby Yoda

The Sims Mobile wants our Simmers to not only celebrate the launch of Journey to Batuu but The Mandalorian: Season 2 announcement in our game! The adorable character is free once again for all players that may have missed out the first time so everyone can enjoy telling their own Star Wars story. The Child functions as a décor object that can be placed on top of bench and table surfaces, or on the ground.

Note: If you redeemed the free ‘Baby Yoda’ pack the first time, it will surface for you to redeem it again!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 8 (1,254 Views)

Re: 7th of September 2020 - Free packs: Journey to Batuu and 'The child' Baby Yo

★ Guide

@SalixCat I’m not finding this and I’m at level 41.

Message 2 of 8 (1,211 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@AmySupFan It will be available in approximately 5 or 6 hours.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 8 (1,206 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat Thanks! I cannot wait!!!!!
Message 4 of 8 (1,197 Views)

★ Guide

Too dang cute!

Message 5 of 8 (1,180 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yay! Very happy to get a robot stereo and the light sabers. It is my 3rd yoda (:

Message 6 of 8 (1,135 Views)

★★ Pro

Ty..😁💖

Message 7 of 8 (1,112 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope that these get to be available again in May, along with the May the Fourth Quest for the STAR WARS costumes, because I just started playing The Sims Mobile a couple of weeks ago.  So I missed out on them earlier this year, because I didn't know about them until just now.  It would also be cool if one of the Protection & Defense Lightsaber Hilts and one of the Elemental Nature Lightsaber Hilts also get added to the Free Batuu Pack with a few additional blade color choices - black, cyan, orange & magenta/pink, plus a BB-Series Droid and an R-Series Droid [with maybe 5 to 7 color options/combos each; for the BB-Series Droid: white & orange, white & blue, white & purple, red & white, blue & black, purple & black, orange & white; for the R-Series Droid: white & blue, white & red, white & purple, red & white, blue & white/silver, black & orange, black & yellow].

Message 8 of 8 (832 Views)