Re: 7th of November 2022 – Una Vida Hermosa STS

by haroldg52

Original Post

7th of November 2022 – Una Vida Hermosa STS

Hero

UnaVidaHermosaSTS_new_1.png

UnaVidaHermosaSTS_new_2.png

Thanks to EA Creator Network and Firemonkeys for providing early access to this content.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 5 (1,127 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I adore this STS! Every item is a banger imo. Thanks 

@SalixCat wrote:

UnaVidaHermosaSTS_new_1.png

UnaVidaHermosaSTS_new_2.png

Thanks to EA Creator Network and Firemonkeys for providing early access to this content.

…has anyone who purchased their STS Pro Ticket been unable to use once bought and have it disappear from game. I’m  so sad this has happened to me. I rely on the STS Pro Ticket it feels horrible to not be able to use it.

Message 2 of 5 (1,090 Views)

Hero

@Axiom2045 Hey! Standard smile

Your receipst screenshots show your purchases are pending. I would suggest you to contact Apple if you have an iPhone/iPad or Google if you are using Android.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 5 (1,075 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat wrote:

@Axiom2045 Hey! Standard smile

Your receipst screenshots show your purchases are pending. I would suggest you to contact Apple if you have an iPhone/iPad or Google if you are using Android.

They’re not pending anymore that was just a SS the same hour I purchased the Pro Ticket. I will get a refund from Apple. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Never happened to me.

Never happened to me. Every student believes that How to Draft a Great Essay for College. But I found this https://writinguniverse.com/essay-draft/ link. It may be solve your issue. Examine this file as you would a sample of the finished product. This is your chance to determine whether you're heading in the proper path and correct any course corrections.

Message 5 of 5 (875 Views)