Betreff: 7th of July 2020 - Mid-Century Modern STS

by DBrick01

Original Post

Hero

@lmnmst @thecakeisaLIE82 @DBrick01 @jayivy666 

I've been told that STS special events count now as standard and long events for Llama Zoom 🥳😎

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 11 of 40 (738 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SalixCat 

That is helpful because we have to get our llama. Anything that will help us get more llamas, I guess is worth playing.

Still.thinking about it.🤔

To play  or not to play, is the question.

Decisions, decisions.

Message 12 of 40 (733 Views)

Good to know @SalixCat, thanks!
Message 13 of 40 (718 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Another relief!! We could make it faster.🥳💃🎊

@DBrick01 with eco Workshop tokens it will be worthy to complete the LlamaZoom. Whatever your decision, we will support You! 😁🥺
Message 14 of 40 (720 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lmnmst 

I play the llama zoom, really no choice if you want to expand and buy.

Decision is whether to play STS.

I have never won the grand prize. 😣

Feel it is not worth playing if I never get the grand prize.

Message 15 of 40 (713 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DBrick01 Many others have get the Grand Prize. even w/o tickets. You could do it. I will wish that will be Your Grand Prize too.
You could save ads for the play at the morning when all attempts full. And collect other ads from postbox after it. It will refreshes next morning.
You could use strategies in the last sts topic.
95% and above is the sweet spot. Don't play lucky. You could make to round 6 is good for royal token. Above is outstanding.
*Cheers
Message 16 of 40 (706 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lmnmst 

Everytime I play, I make it to round six, sometimes round 7. Play safe.

No grand prize.

I feel like if I log in everyday and play sometimes twice a day and do not get the grand prize, something is wrong.

Personally, I feel once I complete the STS quest, I should get the grand prize 

But nooooo...you get 10 crowns and no where near getting the grand prize.

Message 17 of 40 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@DBrick01I see. In small time gap to the end is hard to complete the Grand Prize. In the start of the whole event, it is very possible to complete the Grand Prize. If You really want to finished more quickly there's soluble with ticket before 7 days from the start of STS. Or if you want to play with minimum simcash, there's a challenge instant refill for 30 simcash for a round.
In 14 days, You could play 14 by 3 chances, so that's 42 challenge. In rate of each challenge you get, let's say 500 cookies and 5 royal tokens.
That's already 21k of cookies and 210 royals. From the quest you got 1k cookies and 10 royals only rewards.
Cookies quota is already reached and only need to get 20 royals. Maybe from ads or get another rounds. Also 14 tokens of home events is not counted. 1 royals in each day.

It's all possible in my views. That's all in your decision. I can't push my opinion to You or anyone.
Anything you decide is good. 😁

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy

Message 18 of 40 (609 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Has anyone else not received the STS event playing area? I have everything else but I can’t play STS because there is no event area. EA UK called me and said they are reporting it as a bug and to discuss it here on Answers HQ but I don’t see any discussion of it besides me...

Message 19 of 40 (562 Views)

Re: 7th of July 2020 - Mid-Century Modern STS

★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Did everyone receive the STS event area in Parkside? I’m missing the whole event area.
Message 20 of 40 (558 Views)