Betreff: 7th of July 2020 - Mid-Century Modern STS

by DBrick01

Original Post

7th of July 2020 - Mid-Century Modern STS

Hero

A new Sweet Treat Showdown event starts the 7th of July 2020. Notice that the date/time may be subject to change. Remember to download the app update as soon as it is available. 

The rewards of this event are The Sims 4 items from the new Tiny Living expansion pack.

Event duration: 15 days.

The Sweet Treat Pro ticket will be available for $9,99USD.

The Fan Fave Quest will also be available and will award extra tokens.

Thanks to EA Game  Changers and Firemonkeys for the information about this event. Thanks @Phantomlover1717 for The Sims 4 images Heart

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 40 (1,959 Views)

Re: 7th of July 2020 - Mid-Century Modern STS

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Thanks for the walkthrough! @Phantomlover1717 too!
Let's try our best!
Free items! 🙀😽🙏
Message 2 of 40 (1,944 Views)

Re: 7th of July 2020 - Mid-Century Modern STS

Hero
@lmnmst You're welcome 😊 We still have to wait for the Back to School event to finish. According to my game I still have one day and some hours before it ends. Then we will have have to wait patiently for the update.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 40 (1,897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCatI like all the items. Very pretty prices. Thanks again dear Cat and Phantom 😊😚

Now i need to build a new house...😁

Message 4 of 40 (1,888 Views)

@SalixCat thanks for all this info.

I want to say that as much as I dislike the STS event style, I really like the stuff available in this one. I am disappointed, though, that the clothes aren't available for male sims as well. I, personally, don't have any male sims, but I recognize how unfair it is that so often there's new female clothing content but not male.  The outfit and pants are both fairly gender neutral looking, so why can't it be adapted to for male sims as well?

Message 5 of 40 (1,854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82Ye every clothes pack should have a female and a male sort of the pack item and in the boxes should be also more male stuff. We have a lot of male players. I see during the last months of corona more and more male new players. It changed that more females are playing the game. Totally agree to this. But like i said in packs there should be male and female clothes be included.same for the eventboxes in the sts. That you get for example a male and a female hairstyle like in the fist STS   events with the grand prices We had that at the start of it more. Just an idea! 💞

Message 6 of 40 (1,827 Views)

@jayivy666 Or better yet, all the clothes should be available for both genders.
Message 7 of 40 (1,816 Views)

★★★ Guide

Oh how I hate the STS but I want the bunk bed. 

I may have to play but I never won STS so my hope for getting the bunk bed just dwindled.

Oh well, no need to play since I know I am not going to get the grand prize.

Message 8 of 40 (1,807 Views)

★★ Pro
@thecakeisaLIE82 Yes true! Sorry my English fails sometimes. That is what i wanted to say. You are right.
Message 9 of 40 (1,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

There is still no update in the playstore !!!!!

😑😢waiting since yesterday......

😂 i want it now...allways this waiting time....😆😑

Sorry that i am so unpatient 😀

Message 10 of 40 (1,689 Views)