Re: 7th of February 2020 - Red Carpet Radiance pack

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

7th of February 2020 - Red Carpet Radiance pack

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks @Phantomlover1717 for the images from The Sims 4 Heart

Thanks to EA Game Changers y Firemonkeys for this information.

Here is the pack content:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 12 (1,107 Views)

Betreff: 7th of February 2020 - Red Carpet Radiance pack

★★ Pro

It looks very good!

Well i am allways wearing my fairy costumes and will not need it but i think it looks nice for people who like a lot of different dresses.

😊 i prefer hairstyles which shows more hair but it is very elegant.

Message 2 of 12 (1,068 Views)

I got a notification for 4 diffrent packs but,  i don't see them, only the swanky style packs. And the summer pack.

Message 3 of 12 (1,044 Views)

@whackywhippet234 do you have the targeted marketing setting enabled? Could you test if turning that off and on makes any difference?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 12 (1,027 Views)

@Phantomlover1717  i never heard of that. How do i find That?

Message 5 of 12 (1,008 Views)

@whackywhippet234 it's in the settings all the way at the bottom.

20200206_135805.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 12 (968 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 I don't have that package in my game either. And my ads are working. It must be an Android thing. I'm also getting a lot of where's the network glitch during bake off's and the only way to get that is to close your game and force stop it. Their solution is to just wait and let the game go back, but that does not work. The where's the network glitch kicks you off the server. This happens when they are loading packages into the game, this happens when I go to look at friends houses, this is an everyday occurrence in my game. Especially in bake off's.
Message 7 of 12 (958 Views)

★★★ Pro
@givememore86 I also just realized this pack is not coming into the game until tomorrow the 7th.
Message 8 of 12 (957 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Phantomlover1717  that didn't work. The game keeps telling me about the bronze, silver, gold and platnuim packs but all i see when i click "lets go" is the bold smoky pack and the swanky hair pack. Also,  i noticed you have the option for a day or night cycle but, i dont see that in my settings.

Message 9 of 12 (943 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

edit, i found the issue, i wasn't updated. I was expecting the game to tell me about it but no. Also I'm still missing the packs and im confused about why its telling me that a lot is up for grabs.  I love how they added day& night cycles. The downside is i need to place more lights but thats a small setback

Edit 2: i found what it meant by the landgrab lot but it says premium. Please don't tell me i need some sort of membership for it. Even if i get 500,000 simoleons

Message 10 of 12 (930 Views)