6th of February 2020 - 20th Anniversary Adventure event

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 6th of February 2020 - 20th Anniversary Adventure event

★★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 I am pretty sure that the llama makes the hot tub work, just like in the previous hot tub event, the 75-point party action would not work without the pachira tree and the illuminated wall. So if you win this event, make sure that you have the Llama out otherwise your guest won't be able to use your hot tub for the 75 points.
Message 31 of 52 (601 Views)

@givememore86 oh, so thats how it works. Also has the game been lagging a bit for you?

Message 32 of 52 (592 Views)

I got the hot tub  and topiary! Its amazing and i love it. I hope to see other great quest like these in the future. 

Message 33 of 52 (583 Views)

★★★ Guide
@givememore86 Oh what! You need those items to make the tub work? I've had the tub for ages but never purchased the topiary or the illuminated wall
Message 34 of 52 (564 Views)

★★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234 

I am at the same place.

Message 35 of 52 (487 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustJazzy81 with the Llama you don't need those items now. Your hot tub will be 75 points for your party guests. I'm surprised no one told you at your parties.
Message 36 of 52 (484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@givememore86Nope, I only have randoms that come to them, so no one ever talks lol.

Speaking of which, could you possibly help me with this question.
With parties, I have my guitars etc and the items out that help them to gain more party points.
I came to my own party the other day thinking I could get some large points playing the hobbies my Sims have.
However I'd not used the items yet, and they said they weren't available until such and such hours.

I was always under the impression everyone that uses that hobby, can come in and use it once each.

But from a recent party, I'm wondering if the items are strictly limited to one party visitor only.
I can't figure out how else mine would have been unavailable to use myself?

Message 37 of 52 (472 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustJazzy81 I believe that any one of your Sims can use the same hobby equipment. I have done that in the past. But they did have a bug where if you had the the skill for a hobby item for example a guitar it would not work in a party. So maybe that's not resolved. I try to spend my time going to 75 Point items most of the time to try to get the party to level 10. Also I've noticed at a lot of parties The Host sometimes does not have all the upgraded items for the hobby so you could only get one option. Maybe that's the problem in your case. If you have a guitar but no upgraded items you will only get one choice. Hopefully that'll make sense.
Message 38 of 52 (464 Views)

★★★ Guide
@givememore86 I've got all the upgraded items for every available hobby in my house. I made sure to do that so parties can earn more points.
But when I went to use my guitar one it wasn't available as if someone else at the party had used it.
I was under the impression I could use it, plus any guest with the same hobby.
Message 39 of 52 (457 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustJazzy81 then I guess the bug is still there. I believe there is a bug report for that too. This all happened with the update before the Valentine's one.
Message 40 of 52 (447 Views)