Re: 6th of February 2020 - 20th Anniversary Adventure event

by kg122cin3h6t

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Success!

First Quest in 3 months. Remembered to come here to view all the tasks and set up my Sims accordingly.

Thank you @SalixCat 

Message 41 of 52 (481 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If you used the same hobby action at another party before yours, then that action is not available anymore for a few hours.

You can use the hobby action with a certain sim only if the sim has the hobby story for. E.g. if your sim plays guitar, you he can play guitar at parties, but not piano or yoga or others. 

Message 42 of 52 (456 Views)

★★★ Guide
@givememore86 I've just realised too, the new large outdoor spa can't be used unless there is an illuminated wall.
I was under the impression that the lama made it work, however I went to a party, they had a lama near the spa, I clicked on it, and it said it needed an illuminated wall.

Hmmm not sure what's going on?
Message 43 of 52 (430 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustJazzy81 I'm thinking that's a bug, I went to a party yesterday and the person had the new hot tub and a llama only and I was able to get the 75 points. @SalixCat can you confirm if the Llama replaces the wall and tree?
Message 44 of 52 (419 Views)

★★★ Guide

@givememore86  this is what I get at parties.

Definately says you need an illuminated wall with this new one   

Really frustrating as many people can't afford them, I've never purchased one. Screenshot_20200216-204705_The Sims.jpgoi

Message 45 of 52 (394 Views)

Hero

That's right @JustJazzy81 @givememore86 

The Llama topiary is decoration. We only need the illuminated wall.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 46 of 52 (374 Views)

Hero
@JustJazzy81 The Woohoo with... action does not require the illuminated wall, only a sweetheart.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 47 of 52 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SalixCatOh yup I know that one, just didn't know you needed an illuminated wall for the new spa, to do the other action. 
Everyone's been saying you don't?
Guess I'll have to try get one now

Message 48 of 52 (360 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustJazzy81 I just posted a bug report for the hot tub 2000. Could you go and put your are picture underneath it please. The hot tub should work for everyone because of the llama. This is unacceptable.
Message 49 of 52 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SalixCat. That doesn't seem fair, it was promoted as a 75-point item. I'm not getting mad at you Cat, but that's pretty deceptive. At least put the illuminated wall and tree entred in the catalog at a reasonable price.

I have both the tree and the illuminated wall from prior events, I'm just a person that goes to parties and now seeing that these the hot tubs are not working, even though they were promoted as a 75 point item.

Message 50 of 52 (332 Views)