Re: 6th of February 2020 - 20th Anniversary Adventure event

by jayivy666

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

@SalixCat Thanks for responding! I have an iPhone and after restarting and deleting the app and re-dowloading it, it still won’t get triggered. I have a friend who is level 46 and also downloaded it yesterday both on iPad and iPhone who does not have the quest either. She gets ads for Anniversary Packs though, which I don’t. I guess maybe it’s glitchy? Or the trigger period ended before last night? Bummed because I’ve never managed to get one of those hot tubs..

Message 21 of 52 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@givememore86 I did get the Sweet Treat Showdown event. It’s missing 11 days and 16 hrs as of now. I don’t like STSs much though since I was only able to finish and get the final rewards one time in one of the first ones. I’m just annoyed because the 20th Anniversary quest, which seemed more feasible and rewarding, never triggered for me. AND I was active every day and didn’t get the update notification until yesterday (I don’t have auto update turned on because of my other apps). Soo yeah Frown

Message 22 of 52 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@KatTowers8I would definitely put in a ticket. Keep your eyes peeled for the next Wumples Quest it's for the Wumples bunny costume. Which starts February 26th, so Phantomlover is going to post the walkthrough a few days before that, hopefully you'll get that Quest. I wish I could gift you one of my hot tubs. Also make sure that your ads are enabled in your settings. And of course, make sure you are connected to EA, Facebook, Google etc.

I don't have Twitter, but I read the Twitter feed according to SimmerdownMal you have till the 11th to trigger the Quest. So I have no idea why you don't have it, and yet you have the STS. 

Message 23 of 52 (521 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yay done! Screenshot_20200211-214412_The Sims.jpg

Message 24 of 52 (496 Views)

★★★ Guide
@KatTowers8 Try going to the settings, logging out of your E.A account, then logging back in when it gives you the verification code
I have to do this all the time, as the purchase packs always say unavailable until I re logon.

May help next time?
Message 25 of 52 (493 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

grats jazz! 

I also will be done today with it..looking forward ☺

Message 26 of 52 (477 Views)

@givememore86 we finally get the bunny suit? Awesome. Cant wait for that event! I hope its easy and doesn't involve llama zoom.

Message 27 of 52 (451 Views)

@jayivy666 thats great. I think im at 10/15 right now. I currently have 3 of my sims working a long shift for the last step. My other one is writting a letter to his future self.  I might get this over today as well.

Message 28 of 52 (448 Views)

★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 Nice !!!! I am glad it is working fine for you 😊

It is a nice quest!

I am also done now!

I love the new whirpool😍
Message 29 of 52 (444 Views)

@jayivy666 do you need the lama topiary to use it or any of the of the other items from past events or no?

Message 30 of 52 (420 Views)